Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Battery C cell
    I have been trying to solder a wire to a C cell battery, I cannot get the solder to attach. I've tried several types of solder but so far none hold. Maybe I afraid to put too much heat to the battery. Can someone give me advice or another means to attach the wire?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 18, 2007, 05:54 AM
    You will need to sand or scrape with knife where you want to attach wire, Tin Batery first before soldering wire.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Another option is a "C"cell holder. Can be acquired at Radio Shack type store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my new cell phone battery? [ 24 Answers ]

I have had the worst luck with new cell phones. I buy them, let the battery die, and then charge it until it is fully charged. After I do this it seems that the battery is so crappy. I have to constantly charge my new phone and the battery only lasts less then 10 hours. I need help!! If anyone...

Laptop battery [ 7 Answers ]

Have a new laptop. Can anyone tell me the proper way to use the battery wisely. Should it be removed while not in use? Run completely down before recharging etc.

Cell phone died-how do tell if it is battery, or other [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to tell if your battery died-- phone still doesn't work when plugged into outlet-- battery or other? Need ASAP! Please help--will be appreciated very much

Battery Problems [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I just bought a new Sony Cyber-shot on Friday and I tested it last night, it worked fine. But this morning it was out of battery so I bought new ones and in about 5 minutes said 'Low Battery'. Any comments or opinions on why it runs out so quickly?

Battery goes dead [ 1 Answers ]

My battery goes dead over night when I leave the + wire on checked over all wires can't find anything the battery works fine in my other truck can leave it for a week no problems can't figure this one out

View more questions Search