Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    velmazertuche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Brother need assistance for home
    [Bmy brother is very disabled. He needs hellp for low income to fix his home for his disabilty. Where can I find it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2009, 10:39 AM

What about your famiily, neighbors, friends.
    What about your religious group you attend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purchasing home from my brother.do I still qualify for the first time buyer credit? [ 16 Answers ]

Form 5405 states that you can not claim the first time homebuyer tax credit if you purchase the home from a relative. However, 8a states that a related person includes your spouse, ancestors, (parents, grandparents, etc) or lineal descendents. I intend to purchase a home from my brother. ...

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

Home improvement for disabled brother [ 2 Answers ]

My brother needs a wheelchair accessible ramp and shower. He has his own house. Can he get a Federal grant for this improvement? Thx

Home Improvement Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have mother that lives alone in a 700 sq ft home that need repair work to the foundation,specifically the floors.We had a home inspection done and underneath the house in the crawlspace there is excessive termite to the beam and woodjoists. The home is still standing but the floors are...

Home improvement assistance [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a good reliable source for home improvement grants for a disabled person just beginning the process of becoming unable to care for self? Needing help with turning home into wheelchair and hospital bed suitable?

View more questions Search