Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackman Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Corn gulten
    I am looking for a feed meal that sells corn gluten.I live 50 miles from Paducah,KY on the Tennessee border.I want to buy corn gluten for a herbicide.Most feed mills sell it,but it is in pellet form.I need it in meal form.What I am asking is there a place within 50 miles of my home where I can buy some?
    Thank you
    Jack
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Try komo feed mill, located in komo, tn. Also try robinson belue in sharon, tn. If they can't help you, they may can direct you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carmel Corn [ 11 Answers ]

Anyone know how to make carmel popcorn? Do I use microwave or regular popcorn. Buttered or plain. How do you make the carmel? Thanks for any help.

Pop corn [ 3 Answers ]

Pop corn.. good or bad for weight loss? How do you calculate the calories for pop corn?

Neighbors from Hell! The Cops called over corn! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am desperate so I am glad to have found this site. I will be as brief as possible. :) So I live next to the neighbors from hell. This is a development and they have 2 beagles. They have an invisible fence and the dogs have fun run of the yard and will bark at the air....

Cleaning or painting pop corn ceiling [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter has a rental house that she is trying to get in shape to put on the market to sell. The last tenant destroyed it. The whole house has pop corn ceiling and some of it is very dirty. Can it be painted or cleaned? She is doing the work herself so she needs a easy and quick way to do it....

Corn into Ethanol Fuel [ 7 Answers ]

Who is buying up the corn to convert it into ethanol fuel? This may sound like a 3rd grade question but I read an article in the newspaper that mentioned corn sells going up because of the ethanol fuel surge.

View more questions Search