Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KayBark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 12:45 AM
    I cannot think of the name of this movie for the life of me.. I remember watching it
    I cannot think of the name of this movie for the life of me.. I remember watching it with my mother as a child. The plot, to the best of my memory, involves a woman who is kidnapped by a man.. I can only distinctly remember two scenes.. one is where she is in a hospital and her kidnapper takes her away. The other is toward the end of the movie and she is tied up and the kidnapper makes his "partner in crime" put honey and ants on her face. Hope someone can help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 1, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Mr. Wrong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A christmas movie I remember watching no more than 10 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

A christmas movie with a guy who finds santas remote and uses it for his own fun. It can stop time and do other things. He gives it back to santa when a little boy tells him he should, and at the end he gets a guitar from santa

I remember watching this movie on T.V. About 26 to 24 years ago that why I say 80's [ 2 Answers ]

80's movie I think with a scene in it were a car maybe yellow at an isolated cabin gets covered in rats with people inside and mountains are around it may not be rats. I am 32 years old and I remember watching something like that that's why I say the 80's if anyone could help I would appreciate it...

An old movie I remember watching on TV about 16 years ago. About a girl who finds a [ 1 Answers ]

About a girl who finds and old doll that has diamonds sewn into and she solves the mystery of a girl who fell down a well and died.

Can't remember this movie for the life of me. Something about trolls? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there's this movie I saw once when I was little & I remember loving it then but no matter how hard I try, I just can't remember the name. I know it was animated & had something to do with trolls I think. I remember a scene with two kids going down like water rapids that were underground on...

I am trying to figure out the title of a movie I remember watching as a child! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child, and I would really like to figure out the title of that movie. I was a young child in the 90s, so it could have been a movie made in the 80s or early 90s. It started with two children, a boy and girl, coloring in a coloring book. The coloring book came to...

View more questions Search