Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moesy14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 10:07 PM
    New migraine sufferer
    My husband has been having severe migraines for the past 2 weeks for the first time. They come between 7 and 10 PM> He just started lamictal and zoloft and tried eliminating both under doctor's care but is still suffering. It is located from the right temple to the right molar area. It is never in another place and never comes at a different time. Is this a migraine or something else?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Could be migraines, hasn't the doctor looked into these pains? Has he tried advil migraine? Also avoid red wine, dark chocolates and strong cheese, I was told these can make a migraine worse.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 2, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by moesy14
    My husband has been having severe migraines for the past 2 weeks for the first time. They come between 7 and 10 PM> He just started lamictal and zoloft and tried eliminating both under doctor's care but is still suffering. It is located from the right temple to the right molar area. It is never in another place and never comes at a different time. Is this a migraine or something else?
    Is your husband stressed out about work? I used to get migranes all the time because of school, work and baby... maybe he needs to destress... does he have a stressful job?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2011, 05:33 PM
    This thread is from 2007 and this person has not been back on AMHD.

Please keep an eye on the dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Migraine [ 2 Answers ]

I have this friend who just told me that he gets migraines quite often and feels the pain in the occipital area where neck meets head, lower back, temporal area, top of head, and in sinus area below eyes. He also stated his fingers go numb or tingle sometimes. I was wondering what all could be...

Deprovera Sufferer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a young woman and I have recently gotten off the Deprovera shot about 2 months ago. I have recently had sex and I am scared that I may be pregnant. As you know, on the shot you do not get your period. I haven't had mine for about 2 years. Since I've gotten off the shot I haven't gotten...

Please Help(migraine Relief) [ 4 Answers ]

I just want to ask a quick question... I have been looking for alternatives to migraine medication and I was wondering if anyone new anything about what Mannatech does and the side affects to the medication... Basically I want to know if Mannatech and Ambrotose works for Migraines and nausea?. Also...

View more questions Search