Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Momhj02 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 07:04 PM
    Signs of being pregnant
    I've been having weird feelings every time that'll I eat something I'll get sick but never throw up, I don't really be feeling like I'm pregnant but most of the time I stress out and worry about if I am or not.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Momhj02 View Post
    I've been having weird feelings every time that'll I eat something I'll get sick but never throw up, I don't really be feeling like I'm pregnant but most of the time I stress out and worry about if I am or not.
    Have you bothered to take a HPT yet? Symptoms mean nothing. Tests mean everything.

Jun 27, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Have you bothered to take a HPT yet? Symptoms mean nothing. Tests mean everything.
    I haven't taken it yet. But a couple months before all this, I had my period and I was fine as ever. Until now, I've stopped having my period after I stopped getting the Depo shot and now I barely have a period and I believe that my mind is playing tricks on me.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Looking for meaning in every ache and pain will do that to you. It feeds on itself if that makes any sense.

Best take a test and follow the directions to the letter. You did say your are over a month late for your period. Then it's a good time to take one.

Jun 27, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Looking for meaning in every ache and pain will do that to you. It feeds on itself if that makes any sense.

Best take a test and follow the directions to the letter. You did say your are over a month late for your period. Then its a good time to take one.
    I've thought it was just a phrase that's my body is going threw. I've read online that after taking the depo, you'll notice some signs about a regular and irregular period. And When I had my period, I had it for a whole week and after that, it's completely stopped, I didn't have no sex after that, could I still be pregnant without taking the test?
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 07:27 PM
    There isn't a person on the planet that could predict that before you started to show.

Without a test all anyone is doing is guessing... its possible you are, its also possible you aren't and its just your body readjusting to its natural hormones which will take some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are these sure signs of being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 21. My period has always been normal since the start. Get cramps a couple days before then my period starts. It's always heavy the first day and then lightens to about a medium flow the next 3 days. Well this time I started getting light cramps 2 weeks early. And the flow was light from...

Do these signs indicate I'm pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've been trying to get pregnant for three months now I'm on the 3rd month now... I feel like I've been having usual symptoms that I don't normally have for one I pee more often then usual and I'm bloated more then normal could I be pregnant?

Can you be pregnant and have no signs? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant. I had sex about 4 months ago, and I haven't thrown up anyway, I had my period, but I pee every 30 mintues without drinking anything. My stomach is starting to look bigger, and I'm hungry all the time. Is there a condition where you don't have a normal pregnancy or what?...

Do these signs mean that I am pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

I had sex about a week and a half ago. Me and my boyfriend did it five times with no condom. It was a huge mistake. Then, I started my period five days late. The past couple of days I am really dizzy and nauseous when I wake up. Ever since the sixth grade my period has been the day of or the day...

I have these signs. Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am getting ready to be 17 and I have been feeling really really sick but not really able to throw up, can't eat certain things because it makes me sick, I have hot flashes a lot, and I use the bathroom a lot. Its barely been a week, what is going on?:confused:

View more questions Search