Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollii3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 01:39 PM
    What are the signs of being pregnant ?
    I have missed a few of my periods and when I have come on them it has lasted for 2 days 3 at the most, and been very light. I have felt constantly feeling tired aching sick and have been sick and had cravings for certain food I'm not too sure what these mean if you have any answers or views please comment thank you xxx
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 14, 2012, 05:00 PM
    If these periods have been unusual from your norm, it would be wise to try a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do these signs mean I am pregnant ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I have been feeling a little strange like I could be pregnant.. I had unprotected sex November 3... Like a week or so later I started having funny feelings in my tummy.. My head has been hurting everyday, my lower back started to hurt, I've been eating a lot , feeling sick in the morning &...

Can you be pregnant and have no signs? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant. I had sex about 4 months ago, and I haven't thrown up anyway, I had my period, but I pee every 30 mintues without drinking anything. My stomach is starting to look bigger, and I'm hungry all the time. Is there a condition where you don't have a normal pregnancy or what?...

Pregnant signs [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go(im 5wks)

Do these signs mean that I am pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

I had sex about a week and a half ago. Me and my boyfriend did it five times with no condom. It was a huge mistake. Then, I started my period five days late. The past couple of days I am really dizzy and nauseous when I wake up. Ever since the sixth grade my period has been the day of or the day...

I have these signs. Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am getting ready to be 17 and I have been feeling really really sick but not really able to throw up, can't eat certain things because it makes me sick, I have hot flashes a lot, and I use the bathroom a lot. Its barely been a week, what is going on?:confused:

View more questions Search