Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 06:05 AM
    Are my breasts normal
    Hey I am a 13 yr old girl and I want to no if my breast size is normal for me. I am a 10c and all my friends are around a cups. I am verging on the edge of needing to go up a cup size. Is this normal? Or are they too big. They seem really big and I am quite self conscious of them as I have a average heigth but slim build so they look a bit strange on me
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 06:12 AM

They come in all sizes and some females develop faster than others. You are at that stage in life where your body is changing and its normal to feel uneasy about the changes.
    ginabina1014 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 02:57 PM
    Your fine. You just developed faster that's all. Don't worry about them being too big everyone has different boob sizes :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

Is it normal to have REALLY small breasts at 14? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey, I'm Mel and I'm 14 and have really small boobs :( Most of my friends are like D's and I'm only really a AA to an A... Is it normal?

Is it normal for your breasts to be sore around expected period when pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I finally confirmed I am three months pregnant but my breasts only get sore around when I should be having my period but since I am pregnant I am not having periods just tender breasts around that time for about 5 days then it goes away

Are my breasts normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I have this in two places, I did this in the wrong place at first- Hey I'm 13 and I do have breasts, not big ones, but not very small either (like an A-B cup depending on tightness of bra etc.) But the thing is, they are kind of, almost pointy.. and its weird because my nipples are really...

View more questions Search