Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moses kenyajui Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 01:07 AM
    Patenting an invention
    Where do I start regarding patenting a mechanism that underlies energy solution,considering I reside in Kenya and suffering from harsh economic conditions,currently my idea is in paper work as I cannot afford proving it
    Practically,but works out in theory considering the necessary mathematical
    Assumptions.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 04:47 AM

You can attempt to find a corporate sponsor (who very well may steal your idea) or you could contact a patent Attorney in Kenya.

I am positive you will need a prototype, not just an idea, in order to obtain a patent.
    esnow2001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Uspto.gov has many resources for inventors. You can do a search by going to the search box at the top right side corner of the page and type something like: "foreign country patent filing" or use other related terms. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invention of radio [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?

Marketing or Patenting Widget [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an idea and prototype that I think could be very useful and profitable and I can't find it anywhere in the current market place. I am pretty skeptical of the patentability of the product. I find that it already exists but has never been used for this type of application. How do I...

Invention of the ice scraper [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Amanda, I just wanted to say hello. I have a report I am doing and I need to find out who invented the ice scraper in the late 1800s. I found a picture and the ice scraper is made from bone. I've tried looking it up in the encyclopedia but I couldn't find anything.

I have an invention , but what to do next? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am a new inventor and I have an invention ,it`s a new device for building fire escape , and now I am very puzzled because I don`t know what to do next .Though I work hard to try to promote it ,but so far it still seems hopeless . Is an invention really a nightmare for one...

I have an invention but. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an invention that only an 11 year old can think off. Not even a 10 year old or 12 can think of this. Maybe be even not Eienstein. But how can I make everyone notice my terrific invention

View more questions Search