Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2017, 11:01 PM
    Trump Suggets Abolishing The First Amendment
    The White House idiot, now acknowledged to be a moron by the secretary of state, has threatened to abolish the First Amendment by denying freedom of the press to renew its broadcast license. His reason is because he does not approve of the press covering his actions and tweets which are marked by Trump's constant stupidity.

Impeachment is now being discussed in Congress and elsewhere. Bannon, Trump's former chief strategist, says the odds of Trump finishing his term are 30%.

Stephen Paddock, Harvey Weinstein, Donald Trump - the world is filled with strange people.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 12, 2017, 05:52 AM
    Can you see his fellow republicans smacking their foreheads yet again over The Dufus' latest antics? The funny part is he keeps coming up with new stuff before we finish talking about old stuff. If the dems were smart they would recruit Homer Simpson to run against him in 2020... if he lasts that long.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2017, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    The funny part is he keeps coming up with new stuff before we finish talking about old stuff..

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! Damn hard to keep up with his evil stupidity when there's something new every day.

From this morning news - Trump has vowed to do whatever is necessary and to stay as long as needed to help Texas and Florida recover. In Puerto Rico, however, he tweets that FEMA and the military "can't stay there FOREVER".

You don't even have to read between the lines to figure that one out!!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2017, 06:08 PM
    Why would the lefties be upset about losing their 1st Amendment rights... they have absolutely ZERO respect for the Bill of rights . If they want to take away our 2nd.. we are going to take away their 1st, or at least as seriously restrict them EXACTLY as much as they restrict the 2nd because they don't have any moral right to take away the RIGHTS of others unless they are going to give up their own...which we WILL make sure happens.

Your 1st amendment rights are NO more sacred OR valuable than the second amendment rights. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a freaking moron with a poor grasp of the English language.. Don't like that language... tough titty. That's how it is.
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2017, 06:01 AM
    Every intelligent person believes Trump is an incompetent moron. Those who believe otherwise and support Trump are, by definition, low education/low information/low IQ.

Even the Republican establishment figures who "support" Trump do so only in furtherance of their agenda. It is well-known that they also believe Trump is an incompetent moron.

Debating a Trump true-believer is a waste of time. It's like debating a wall and expecting an inanimate object like a wall to understand and reflect to determine a rational point of view. Ain't gonna happen. Trump's core, like a wall, does not have the capacity for a reasoned evaluation of an issue. Sad but true.
    Expert

Oct 13, 2017, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Every intelligent person believes Trump is an incompetent moron. Those who believe otherwise and support Trump are, by definition, low education/low information/low IQ.

Even the Republican establishment figures who "support" Trump do so only in furtherance of their agenda. It is well-known that they also believe Trump is an incompetent moron.

Debating a Trump true-believer is a waste of time. It's like debating a wall and expecting an inanimate object like a wall to understand and reflect to determine a rational point of view. Ain't gonna happen. Trump's core, like a wall, does not have the capacity for a reasoned evaluation of an issue. Sad but true.
    It certainly appears that way doesn't it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2017, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Trump's core, like a wall, does not have the capacity for a reasoned evaluation of an issue. Sad but true.
    I am married to one of those true believers. Only when the chickens start coming home to roost and Trump's pronouncements affect him or his loved ones does he sit up and start to smell the coffee.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2017, 03:55 AM
    ''Every intelligent person believes Trump is an incompetent moron. Those who believe otherwise and support Trump are, by definition, low education/low information/low IQ.''

Both of those sweeping generalizations are N*O*T T*R*U*E. And I am not a Trump supporter. I just cringe when I hear such statements.
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2017, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    ''Every intelligent person believes Trump is an incompetent moron. Those who believe otherwise and support Trump are, by definition, low education/low information/low IQ.''

Both of those sweeping generalizations are N*O*T T*R*U*E. And I am not a Trump supporter. I just cringe when I hear such statements.

Of course, those statements are T*R*U*E.

Have you read a newspaper in the last two years? Watched the news on TV? Online? Read a magazine? Are you aware of the events happening in your country?

Maybe you should do less cringing, and more making yourself aware of what is going on around you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2017, 04:51 AM
    I watch a lot of financial news on TV (among many other news sources). Each commentator has his and her own views. All are intelligent. Some are Trump supporters; some are not.
    I will bet the farm that you do not know every intelligent person on this earth, nor how each one thinks about Trump.
    I suspect that you WANT your statements to be true, and ASSUME them to be true, because that's how YOU think.
    And so the world turns... so many people so sure of what 'everyone' is thinking.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2017, 08:34 AM

I would add "refuses to examine both sides of the argument/discussion and wears blinders." *hands over ears while saying lalalalalala*
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2017, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I watch a lot of financial news on TV (among many other news sources). Each commentator has his and her own views. All are intelligent. Some are Trump supporters; some are not.
    I will bet the farm that you do not know every intelligent person on this earth, nor how each one thinks about Trump.
    I suspect that you WANT your statements to be true, and ASSUME them to be true, because that's how YOU think.
    And so the world turns... so many people so sure of what 'everyone' is thinking.

You watch financial news? There's your problem, right there. You claim those people are intelligent? They're driven by the stock market.

The stock market LOVES Trump as he dismantles America by rolling back regulations. Corporations don't like regulations. Interferes with profits.

Do you like clean water? The market doesn't. Those financial people cheer when Trump's EPA ELIMINATES regulations that assure clean water for now and for future generations.

Do you think that's intelligent? I don't. Greedy, yes. Intelligent, no.

Don't bet the farm on what I know or don't know. You'll be homeless. A capacity to make judgements based on reason tells me what I need to know about Trump true believers.

Actually, I DO NOT want my statements to be true. I wish they weren't. I wish Trump were a great statesman and leading this country on its historic mission of being a light to the world. But it's not and he's not. He's leading us into darker and darker places.
    Expert

Oct 14, 2017, 09:08 AM
    The sentiment and mentality that has fueled Trump to the presidency has been brewing in America for a long time, I mean over many decades so it's no surprise that intelligent or not, like minded Americans have coalesced behind The Dufus, and have many different agenda both social and financial.

Politics does make strange bedfellows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Real Trump [ 28 Answers ]

Trump the racist recently pardoned fellow-racist the Sheriff in Arizona whose name will not dignify this message. He was CONVICTED of ordering his police officers to stop UNITED STATES CITIZENS based on the color of their skin and how they "looked". Let me repeat that. The racist sheriff...

Trump's Dopplelganger [ 11 Answers ]

The Hitler comparisons don't work well. Hitler, for all his evil, was a brilliant orator, which Trump decidedly is NOT. The body language, too, misses. However, another tyrant comes to mind - one that works only TOO well. Trump is a duplicate of the famous Italian buffoon, Benito Mussolini. ...

Stimulus Porkage abolishing 1996 welfare reform? [ 16 Answers ]

The Heritage Foundation says, yes: "The House and Senate stimulus bills will overturn the fiscal foundation of welfare reform and restore an AFDC-style funding system. For the first time since 1996, the federal government would begin paying states bonuses to increase their welfare caseloads....

Donal Trump is against the War with a passion? [ 13 Answers ]

This video shows how Donal Trump is against the war http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a30rJQbDDno Is he spreading lies?

View more questions Search