Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrr05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 05:46 AM
    2weeks late & passing passing clots
    My period is weeks late and yesterday I had some bad cramping. I had some light bleeding & then I passed to large clots. I have never had any clots this size before. I am still bleeding. Is this just a late period or am I having a miscarriage ?
    g-unit666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 04:36 PM

I use to work in a doctors office.. it could be either or.. could be old tissue that neva came out.. or could be that you were prg and didn't know... u can't do a pregnancy test now because it would out negative.. if this continue. You should consider getting on the pills to regulate your perio every month. And if you do take the pills take dem for atleas 3months... that should help you out a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passing UA [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any thing I can do to clean my system in 25 days? I smoked pot everyday for the last 3 months and I've been working out and sweating a lot. I understand that only time can get out the thc but is there something I can help with process?

Passing praxis 1 [ 5 Answers ]

Is anyone having a hard time passing the praxis one exam. I live in SC and am a junior in college but can't seem to pass all the portions. The reading portion for some reason is really hard for me. Does anyone have any advice. I keep missing passing by 2-3 points. What can I do?

Getting a shot. Then passing out [ 2 Answers ]

okay so everytime i hear about blood or needles or shots and veins or something i feel like I'm gonna pass out. I've gotten shots before and passed out cause my body works itself up but anyway i have to get a few shots next week and how can i help myself from like getting worked up and passing out?...

Passing Gas [ 1 Answers ]

I am suffering from the embarrassment of passing gas a lot. I have tried the over the counter drugs like gas x and beano and even cut way down on my dairy products. I even ask my doctor about this and he seems to think it is in my diet. The order and smell is unbearable. I don't know what to do....

Passing over [ 8 Answers ]

My brother passed over, nearly 12 years ago from a heart condition, it was very quick and painless by all accounts, when I'm feeling sad or lonely I talk to my brother and feel he is answering me, what I would like to know is,if this is actually happening or is my imagination running away with me?

View more questions Search