Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pepperine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Drug testing results court ordered
    II want to know the time reqwirements to comply once you are contacted for a randon drug test?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 06:44 AM
    It should say on the summons you receive to do drug tests. Does it not provide you a specific law or labs to use and other info?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move out of state while on a court ordered drug program? [ 1 Answers ]

The program is from California and is called PC 1000

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

As a defendant in court the judge ordered me to return to court to PROVE my innocence [ 2 Answers ]

Am I missing something? Long story short I've been harassed for years with the worst part being called into court by this psycho. The lawyers and judge are "good old boys" and I'm screwed. The icing on the cake was my accuser blaming me because she rear ended someone. In court she stated I must...

Court ordered DNA testing [ 11 Answers ]

Conception took place in PA, the mother was a resident of PA; the father was a resident of NJ. The adult child, now living in OR wishes to establish the father's paternity; the father is now living in FL. What court would have jurisdiction over such a case? Is an adoption legal if the father...

View more questions Search