Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueoceangirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 06:01 PM
    Why does my boyfriend always tell me something about condoms?
    My school went on a field trip out of state and my boyfriend bought a condom from his friend. He keeps showing it to me and saying that he doesn't know why he bought it, it's a just cause thing. Then he tells me that his asked him if he needs some when a comerical about them come on. Also, anytime I ask him why he bought the one on the trip, cause he's not going to use... he tells me he doesn't know or just cause. Why does he always tell me this stuff? Were both 15, if that means anything.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 06:16 PM

He's probably thinking it's OK to have sex if he wears a condom. Don't do it. Wait until you're older. Tell him to knock it off with the talk about condoms.

Aug 21, 2010, 06:18 PM

Oh I know I've told him to stop and has for the most part. He doesn't say that stuff as pften, yes I know I'm waiting till I'm way older. He knows I'm not like that though so.. is that still why he is saying all that stuff?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 06:19 PM

1. boys like to talk about them, and some don't understand girls don't all the time
    2. most likely he is wanting you and him to try it.

Aug 21, 2010, 06:22 PM

But he knows I won't try it.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blueoceangirl View Post
    oh i know ive told him to stop and has for the most part. he doesnt say that stuff as pften, yes i know im waiting till im way older. he knows im not like that though so..? is that still why he is saying all that stuff?
    Yes it is and I'm glad you are smart young lady. You are right to wait until you're older. Next time he shows you the condom, tell him to put it away and you are not going to have sex with him. In fact tell him the only way that condom is going to used in your presence is if he fills it with water and uses it as a balloon.:cool:

Aug 21, 2010, 06:25 PM

Yeah and thanks. Haha okay that's funny.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blueoceangirl View Post
    yeah and thanks. haha okay thats funny.
    Stay safe and don't fall for the old "i've got a condom " trick;)
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2010, 06:32 PM

Oh!!

Now your other post makes sense.

He is not hugging you face to face because it would be embarrassing to him if you noticed his attraction for you. Tell him you like him and are glad that he believes in using condoms, but that you are not ready to have sex. Period.

And don't make him hug you face to face anymore. It's confusing and difficult for him for you to ask for more physical intimacy but act like you are not. I know you probably have conflicting feelings yourself. But just enjoy each others' company and don't push the physical stuff.

Seriously, wait until you are older.

Aug 21, 2010, 06:35 PM

Okay. Iwasnt making him hug me face to face like that he wanted to know how and I told him to ask someone else. Then one of our friends told him. He knew I was only kidding but..
    Anon9567 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Just because he's your boyfriend, don't EVER fall for the "if you loved me youd have sex with me" thing... tell him its not what you want, tell him to stop going on about it or you'll leave him... he's young though, little boys are easily pleased with things like that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condoms [ 7 Answers ]

If u have never used a condom before how do u know what size or type is better for u?

How can I tell if my b/f using condoms? [ 6 Answers ]

How can I tell my boyfriend is using a condom with someone else ? We do not use any protection. I had a hysterectomy.

Why won't my boyfriend won't wear condoms. [ 42 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been together for over two years. We've always used the 'pull out' method while having sex, since we moved in together. (Don't judge, we were each others firsts and get checked every year to know were clean.) Well after a close friend got pregnant using the same method, I...

Getting condoms. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm stumped on how I can obtain a condom without raising suspicion... I know stealing is wrong and buying one would be too awkward... is there a way I can get one just for the sake of having one "just in case" without having to buy or steal one?

View more questions Search