Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 11:49 PM
    Trying to figure out movie title
    I'm guess it would be in the later 90's. It's a movie about someone trying to tap into a super fast layer of bandwidth that would make wireless communications a million times faster or something. BUT the new layer or frequency is the unopened barrier between the living and the dead so once it became active or online or whatever the dead or spirits or demons start coming through to the real world. So anything that produces or receives a signal like a wi fi network or cell phone the demons or whatever showed up. I remember that it ends with the human race not really winning or stopping it, everyone just moved out of the cities and were staying in tents with the military with no signals around cause without signal the dead or bad what ever they are couldn't get you.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 09:25 AM

Pulse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out the title of this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I think it's about either a young duck, goose, or swan who is left behind when his parents migrate south for the winter. At first he sleeps in an overturned rowboat on the beach. Later he meets a rabbit or a squirrel and stays in its den in the woods for the rest of winter. It's animated. And I...

Can't figure out this movie title. [ 4 Answers ]

First, this movie is European or something like that. It's in English, but definitely not American made. Don't know that name of any of the actors or actress'. It's about a low end rock band, hoping to make it big. Some psychedelic drug use. The drummer is kind of crazy. There is a back story of...

Trying to figure out title of this movie? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out what this movie is called for awhile... It was about this girl, I don't remember if she was a princess or not, and she tied this like imaginary or invisible kind of string on to her finger and went in to a cave with a boy to go search for something and there...

Help figure this movie title out? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to no the 80's or 90's movie that 4 people are stuck in a radio station and the town has a radiation bomb dropped and the town turns red

Please help me figure out the title of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is obscure. I think this movie was made in the 80's, it was kind of a kid's movie that my teachers used to show when I was in elementary school. It's about a woman who loses her ring in a doughnut factory or something like that. Then everyone has to eat all the doughnuts to find the...

View more questions Search