Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sand123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 04:55 AM
    Confused and lost
    I have lost my child, my home and my country, why do bad things happen to good people. I have never broken a law or done any harm, but every thing I touch breaks or gets lost, all doors seem to be shut. I am looking for work and have my CV though out the whole world and not one answer, what could be the cause of this dilemma:confused:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 04:59 AM

What is CV?
    Sand123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 05:06 AM
    CURRICULUM VITAE
    A résumé is a document that contains a summary or listing of relevant job experience and education. The résumé or CV is typically the first item that a potential employer encounters regarding the job seeker and is typically used to screen applicants, often followed by an interview, when seeking employment.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 9, 2009, 07:25 AM

I think people are going to need more information in how you came to be in this situation.

I know what you saying, bad things do always seem to happen to good people. I think most of it all depends on how you deal with things and your persepective, the choices you make and looking at things negatively.

By noway am I saying that you brought this on yourself, or you deserved it, things always happen for a reason, looks like you need to look deep as to why you are in this situation now.

Didn't mean to sound heartless at all, you must been feeling really heartbroken at the moment, understandably so, but in order for people to work through this with you, more information is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost and confused [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex were together for the last five years. We lived together and had plans for a future with each other. We also have a three year old child together. She left about three months ago saying she did not feel the same way about me anymore. She says that the reason we split is because I...

Lost and Confused. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'm new to this and didn't really know where else to put my question. I need help/advice on a situation at work. I kind of got involved with another employee at work. We have had sex 2 times and my guess he really got attached or its because he's mexican. Maybe both... I really don't know. I'm...

Confused and lost [ 34 Answers ]

I was touching my bfs penis and some discharge came out. It was like water and it was on my hand. I washed my hand after that but can I get pregnant from that? I don't remember all the details like me touching myself down there afterwards but I'm sure I didn't. Even so it wasn't real sperm it was...

Lost and confused [ 3 Answers ]

Without going into a long story, please tell me what you think. About a year ago, me and my girlfriend broke up, she broke up with me. We talked through out the year, still seeing each other and helping one another, me more then her. I moved out gave her pretty much everything. Cause she was in...

Lost and confused [ 11 Answers ]

Hi well I am 19 and have just split up from a 19 month relationship and I have had conflicting advice about what to do, I still love her and I don't know how she feels as she won't tell me can anyone give me advice on what to do please thank you if you can. Mat

View more questions Search