Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MoMo24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2014, 01:47 PM
    Itchy around outer vagina lips and clitoris
    Past few days after oral and unprotected sex, my clitoris has been itchy. The guy and I are clean. So it couldn't be an std. I have no discharge and no funky smell.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2014, 02:10 PM
    It could be an allergic reation or contact dermatitis, which means maybe you have changed laundry detergent lately, changed your shower soap lately, etc.
    MoMo24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2014, 02:14 PM
    I haven't changed my detergent or soaps. Could it be from tight pants? I've also been using rexall feminine anti itch cream and it burns whenever I put it on. Should I stop using it?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 25, 2014, 03:33 PM
    It could be an allergic reaction to the condoms he's using. You said you haven't changed soaps, or detergents. Has he?

How often do you shower? When you shower how do you clean your private parts. What do you use? Do you douche?
    Sandiecookie1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2014, 04:12 PM
    I sympathize with you. I know some of what you going thru, but do not let this get out of hand. You need to go see a dermatologist. I know that sounds funny, but it is true. Skin down in your personal area itching can get serious if you let it go. I know. In the mean time, do NOT use any douches. Douches will make it worse. My doctor never told me not to use douche, it was what made me worse. Do not use any female soaps or any soaps what ever down there and use only fragrance free detergent on your clothes, do not use frabric softners. Use only water to clean in your personal area. You can use vaseline on the itchy areas till you see a dermatologists, but that is it. There are too many risks to using anything but vaseline. Not trying to scare you, but itchy skin can eventually disppear in that area too, if it gets out of hand. Check yourself with a mirror and see if you have any white skin down there. You should she healthy fleshing pink tones of skin only. Use that vaseline in those white areas till you do see a dermatologist. I can't stress more, only see a Dermatologist. Hope I helped.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 25, 2014, 02:44 AM
    Also, oral sex can cause some infections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I match ohms & amp; watts with a bass amp head and amp; speakers? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to shop for new speaker(s) to use with an amp head that I have and want to know what to look for in specs of watts and ohms so that I don't blow up or fry anything. My head's specs say "120 VAC, 60 Hz, 600 Watts" and under the Biamp (Low/A, High/B) Speaker Output jacks it says "4 Ohm Min....

2 uterus, cervix & vagina. How can I have sex via right vagina & implant left uterus? [ 1 Answers ]

2 separate uterus, cervix & vagina. How can I have sex via right vagina & implant left uterus?

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

I have dry mouth, & my inner & outer lips have been swelling slowly with irritation [ 1 Answers ]

My lips have been slowly swelling and I am having dry mouth, and at night it gets so dry that my inner lips actually will stick to my inner mouth and teeth. I also have irritation on my outer lips and a film on them as if I have been licking my lips all day everyday. Toothpaste burns my mouth even...

View more questions Search