Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebrenhoch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Landlord & AC
    Is a home considered inhabitable in Florida if there is no AC, like in the North where if there is no heat.
    LILL Posts: 212, Reputation: 15

Dec 6, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Florida law section 83.51 show what landlord needs to provide. A/C is not one of them.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Hello e:

IF your home HAD air-conditioning and the unit broke, the landlord IS required to fix it or replace it. It is PART of the domicile you rent and pay for.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About landlord [ 2 Answers ]

My landlord gave us permission to change the locks on our door now they are threatening to evicit us if we don't change it what do I do about it?

Landlord [ 7 Answers ]

I have tennants where there tennancy ended on September 30th. They gave me the keys back on Tues morning and asking to have the rest of the afternoon to finish moving their stuff. They left me a note saying they would get the rest today with a big truck. As of today its still the same. I have a new...

Does my landlord have the right? [ 1 Answers ]

I lived at my previous address for 9 months. For about 6 of those months our neighbors gave us a hard time. They would throw garbage on my porch, block my car in, and yell threats. So I decided to move out. When the landlord got to the apartment I tried to explain to him the situation and he...

My Landlord and I [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Elizabeth I Live In Brooklyn N.y. Im Trying To Get Some Answerd I Move To A Apartment On February 11, 2007 The Rent Was $1,400 Every Month My Rent Is Due On The 11th Of Each Mont This What Happen I Spocked With My Land Lord On March 2007 That My Husben Was Sick The Doctors...

Landlord [ 2 Answers ]

What can I do if I have renters who will not pay their rent . No rental agreement was signed it was verbal agreement !:confused:

View more questions Search