Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    william1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 09:40 PM
    Furance fan keeps running even when thermostat is turned to off and no heat

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Heat Pump we turned it to heat, inside fan runs outside fan doesn't [ 1 Answers ]

We changed our heat pump from AC to heat, noticed the inside fan ran all night. Checked in the morning and the outside fan wasn't running. Turned it off and back on there is a click but the fan doesn't start. Turned the setting back to AC to see if it would run acts the same as with heat, exterior...

AC condenser unit won't stop running - Even with the thermostat turned off! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bryant furnace with AC system. I turned the system on for the first time this year & it didn't run. We didn't use it at all last year, but worked fine the year before. The 3 amp fuse on the furnace control panel was blown. I traced the problem to a short in the 2 wires between the...

Heat keeps running even after thermostat turned down or off. [ 3 Answers ]

For a couple of winters now, my furnace will not turn off all the time when I turn the thermostat down or it will just keep running forever above the set termostat temperature. The airconditioner works fine with the thermostat. The thermostat was replaced last year to see if that would solve the...

No heat come out,but when I cut the thermostat off the fan is still running [ 2 Answers ]

The heater is just blowing cool air. When I turn the thermostat to off it will keep running with the fan on

No heat come out,but when I cut the thermostat off the fan is still running [ 1 Answers ]

Heater stop working.wheni turn the thermostat to off it continue to run cool air

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.