Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sore leg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 11:03 PM
    Husband had affair
    My husband had an affair now the other woman has had his baby he says he didn't ejaculate in her and could hardly get it up , but now she is claiming it is his. We have been together 18 years and have 4 children, the other woman is saying her child is entitled to the family assets the same as our children , does anyone know if this is true
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 18, 2009, 11:08 PM

What does she mean by assets?

If the child is his then he needs to support it.

I'd get a paternity test done.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2009, 11:11 PM

It may or may not be true.

First. You do not have to ejaculate to get some one pregnant.

Second, she needs to get a paternity test done in order to prove that he is the child's father.

If he is the child's father, its not CERTAIN that the child is entitled anymore than what court ordered child support is calculated for.

Id say your first step is to establish paternity of this child.

Its always sad when a child is born under these circumstances... its certainly not the child's fault this happened... and to be used as a pawn for financial gain as his mother is trying to do is just terrible.

Good luck hon.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 12:28 AM
    Get a paternity test before any negotiations about support or assets are discussed.

If the child is his then it will be entitled to child support. Regarding the assets, you may have to get legal advice, but in Australia biological children are entitled to make a claim on a parent's will.
    rosebud135 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Jul 19, 2009, 12:29 AM

Get a dna test. If it is his kid then he might have to pay child support. If not then don't worry about the girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband having an affair [ 7 Answers ]

He's having an affair over a year. I have 3 kids. He claims he's trying to come back but I push him away meaning nagging him. What are the chances he will walk away fromme?

I am having an affair with my friend's husband [ 20 Answers ]

My friends's husband has been in love with me for the past 5 years. I have always put a stop on him, but four months ago I let go and fell in love back. I feel bad about the whole situation because of my friend, but I am extremely happy in my new relationship. What should I do?

My husband had an affair and she might be pregnant [ 12 Answers ]

My husband had an affair and now the girl might be pregnant. If she is pregnant, there is a 50/50% chance that it is my husband's because it might be her current boyfriends also. My husband and I are trying to work things out, he said this was the biggest mistake and he regrets it because they...

My husband had a affair [ 1 Answers ]

He had a affair and got the other woman pregnant.she has two children from a previous marriage.these children live with their father.this woman lives with her mother and sister.the grandmother is a drug addict.can you please tell me what rights my husband has.we live in California.thank you

My husband having an affair and wanted a divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband is having an affair with his Thai colleague that started with MSN chat & SMSes at work and till late night at home. It has been almost a year now. They have been meeting frequently through Business trips and planned overseas vacations together openly. Despite my many attempts to...

View more questions Search