Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babiegurl12356 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 09:03 PM
    3-4 weeks pregnant.. .
    Ok I went to the doctor about 5 days ago and found out than I'm 3-4 weeks pregnant and I'm really excited but The next day I staarted spotting so I went to the E.R. Cause it really worried me a lot and they did a lot of test and told me it is OK but it has been about 4 days now and I'm still kind of bleeding it isn't like heavy like a period but you can tell that it is blood it isn't like pink but kind of red. Some one that has had a baby and knows what this is please tell me. I have a docotrs appointment this Monday which is in 2 day should I just wait to go to that doctor or is everything OK? PLEASE HELP it is really scaring me this is my first pregnancy!

Thank you
    H_Thomas Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

May 11, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babiegurl12356
    Ok I went to the doctor about 5 days ago and found out than im 3-4 weeks pregnant and im really excited but The next day I staarted spotting so I went to the E.R. Cause it really worried me alot and they did alot of test and told me it is ok but it has been about 4 days now and im still kinda bleeding it isnt like heavy like a period but you can tell that it is blood it isnt like pink but kinda red. Some one that has had a baby and knows what this is please tell me. I have a docotrs appointment this monday which is in 2 day should i just wait to go to that doctor or is everything ok?? PLEASE HELP it is really scaring me this is my first pregnancy!!

thank you
    Do not stress that is the worst ting to do I've had three children and there are several reasons couldn't say for sure but since its not a heavy flow do not stress some women have a period the whole time they are pregnant. Did they check you at the er for a tubal, STDs, things like that?
    I would worry just go to the doc on Monday and see what they say and if you don't agree go get a second opinion. Let me just out of curiosity. If it does get heavy and bright red that's when I would go back to the ER if happens between now and your docs app.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 10 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I got my period twice in less then to weeks could I be pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I've been on the pill for about 2 months, but I stopped takeing it it was too much for me to Remember it everyday with my school schedule and everything.. Me and my boyfriend haven't used a condom since forever and he comes inside me freely. I've gotten my period twice in the...

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

3 weeks Pregnant! [ 2 Answers ]

I'v been trying to have a baby with my partner and I'm 3 weeks pregnant can I have my period?

View more questions Search