Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noname43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Yeast infection
    So I think I have a yeast infection but it is getting better or so I thought , I have now gotten a weird red rough rash on the outside of my vagina lips sort of and I'm getting quite woried again... whats happening ? Is it a side effect of a yeast infection ? I am twelve & have never had sex but ivr masterbated.. please help ):
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 12, 2012, 12:38 AM
    It's most likely a rash that happens when you have a yeast infection. Tell a parent what's going on so they can take you to the doctor to get treatment for it. The medicine they give you usually comes with a cream that will help the rash. Hope you feel better.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2012, 10:59 AM
    There are 20 types of Candida (yeast infection). Don't buy over the counter unless you are POSITIVE that's what it is. Is it a rash or abrasions from masturbating too roughly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 13 weeks pregnant and I have what it looks like a yeast infection. My partner has been complaining about is penis hurting during & after sex I just get a uncomfortable burning feeling can this because of the yeast infection?

Yeast Infection. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I'm more than 90% sure that I have a yest infection... after reading about what yeast infections are I found out that they're fungal infections; so I was wondering if a cream I got for a fungal infection (and I researched the cream to).. could be used to help treat the yeast infection as...

Yeast infection [ 3 Answers ]

I just came back from the urineologist and found out that I have a yeast infection. I always practiced safe sex is it possible to get a yeast infection from oral sex. What are the other ways for a man to have a yeast infection. Can I get a yeast infection from spermicidal lubricant,...

Yeast infection? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I'm a 15 yr old girl, who has never had sex. And for the past couple days, I have noticed a discharge from my vagina. And it has been itchy and its really swollen. I didn't pay any attention to it, but now I'm not feeling well. With all I learned in school, the first thing that came to mind...

View more questions Search