Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manga Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Jun 1, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Deleted post
    Thanks!
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 1, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Well I don't think you are depressed at the moment but if you keep going on like that you will be I think its just your used 2 being at home try 2 go out and leave the house from time 2 time you will feel beter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very depressed [ 3 Answers ]

How do you solve real mental depression that comes from Financial problems? Sometimes I feel like I am in a prison with no way out. I had money but not anymore, but I have the same obligations I am looking for a part time job at home to supplement my income. Any ideas on a home work job. I am...

Depressed boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

OK... My boyfriend has been put on Wellbutrin XL and Trazodone HCL... He has been diagnosed as depressed and maybe Bipolar... Anyway a psychiatrist blames it partly on his work... crazy hours he is the head stocker at grocery store... Can work trigger this? He has always been moody even as a child...

I think I might be depressed [ 5 Answers ]

I am just going to get it out of the way straight off: I broke up with this girl almost a year ago. She was a great person but she left me for any number of reasons, but the bottom line was apparently that I wasn't good enough for her in any way. Now almost a year later, having gone through that,...

Depressed [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello poeople out there like you I also have the same problem about the dark sode of our u. arms. Since I've been reading about your insights on how to solve this, I think if I could only buy that product things would be easier for me but I can't can you please give me tips or some...

Depressed? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm think I'm depressed but I don't want to take medication or talk to anyone (shrink) I also cut myself from time to time, does anyone know of an alternative to help with depression , I was also diagnosed with having an underactive thyroid hormone a few months ago could this low hormone be causing...

View more questions Search