Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SunnSand Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 11:23 AM
    What kind of flower goes with cherry blossoms
    I am getting married and am having a cherry blossom cake and want cherry blossom centerpieces. I need to know what kind of flower or grass or anything I can put with the cherry blossoms to accentuate the blossoms. I am not using a florist.

I am suns friend by the way
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 5, 2009, 11:27 AM

Let your imagination run wild!

Cherry blossoms are very delicate and part of the beauty is in the branches, so I would use something to accent that. Something that is common that time of year will help you save money and coordinate as well.

White or pale pink roses may be a good match. Roses are available year round which makes them inexpensive compared to others. Hydrangea also have delicate blossoms and come in a variety of colors - but it can be somewhat limiting depending on the time of year and location of your wedding.

Another idea is to put sod into square boxes and lay the cherry blossoms on top. It would look as if they just feel from the tree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pop your cherry twice? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 and first had sex about 3 yrs ago with a boy and bled the first thre times I had sex. I didn't have sex for about 6 months and then started dating my current girlriend. The first few times we had sex I was fine but then ater 3 or 4 months of us dating I bled a litle every time we had sex......

Cherry juice [ 7 Answers ]

I've heard good things about pure cherry juice. I've heard that it can cure headaches and a friend of mine says that her boyfriend swears by it he will usually drink a glass mixed with water once in the morning and once at night and he doesn't have the usual aches and pains anymore from his...

Origin of Pin Cherry name [ 1 Answers ]

Why are pin cherries given this name.

Cherry blossom [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possible to resite a 25yr old cherry blossom tree ?

Name of flower [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, :) I was hoping that someone here could help me identify a specific flower. I have searched everywhere that I can think of but have had next to no luck. The only thing I have come up with, while searching random descriptions of the flower, is this link, Baby Brain Flower on...

View more questions Search