Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    when_1020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 11:43 PM
    Printer spooler service keeps stopping
    Hi, I use win7 laptop computer. A weeks ago, my printer works properly. Recently, my printer does not work well.when I try to print my documents, a message appeared that the printer spooler is not working.so I follow the command from internet how to restart the printer spooler but the printer spooler service keeps stopping. I turned off my computer and printer over night and the next day I try to print but it works just once. Huh I get mad!!
    when_1020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 11:53 PM
    Printer spooler service keeps stopping
    Hi, I use win7 laptop computer. A weeks ago, my printer works properly. Recently, my printer does not work well.when I try to print my documents, a message appeared that the printer spooler is not working.so I follow the command from internet how to restart the printer spooler but the printer spooler service keeps stopping. I turned off my computer and printer over night and the next day I try to print but it works just once. Huh I get mad!! Any help??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 3, 2010, 01:40 AM
    Have you applied ALL available patchs from Microsoft as I believe that this issue has been addressed there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Print spooler keeps stopping [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to install a printer but it keeps telling me the print spooler has stopped. I went into component services and re-started the print spooler service. I tried to install the printer again and again it tells me the print spooler stopped. I go back and check and yes, it quit again. Also...

Printer spooler keeps stopping windows 7 from vista [ 2 Answers ]

I recently upgraded from windows Vista to Windows 7 ultimate. My printer spooler service is set to automatic but keeps stopping. As a result I can't install my printer or use network printers to print publicly. Is this a usual problem for computers from vista to 7?

Print spooler keeps stopping [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, After I have installed Rightfax on a number of pc's , the print spooler keeps stopping every time I try to print. Im running Xp and sp2. I have tried deleting the other printers thinking that it would be the drivers, only to discover that it's the rightfax drivers that is corrupting the...

Print spooler keeps stopping [ 3 Answers ]

My print spooler stops before every print job. I have the vista operating system. It won't let me install any new printer:mad:

View more questions Search