Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billfitz81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Drug screening
    I had been clean off the oppiates for over two months and been on a suboxone program through my health provider. We'll I relasped yesterday and consumed 5 40"s. The problem is I just got a new job offer today and have to go in for a drug screening for the employer. How long will it be until the oxy's are not traceable?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Put off your drug screening if you really want this job for at least 48 hours. And maybe you won't do it again, cause it causes problems, as you have just found out. Next time stick around to get your answer and you may get a lot more information.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 20, 2008, 02:42 PM

3 days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False drug screening [ 2 Answers ]

I have been going to a pain man:mad: agement in ft.lauderdale fl. For nearly 2 1/2yrs no problems for desmois tumors, a cyst, and also cancer of the cecum, I wear a colostomy bag,I have just in the last few weeks been discharged from the hospital because of G.I. bleeding. I found out that the spicy...

On court supervision and faild drug screening at rehab [ 5 Answers ]

I've been freeking out about this all day my rehab tyest came back positive for weed but the test results start counting at 20 for a positive reading and I was 21 how will this effect my court supervision... if you don't know what that is its like Probation, I actually have a PO but its like a four...

Screening/evaluation for 4 year old son [ 4 Answers ]

This is a screening/evaluation for intervention and special education. What does OT/PT/OH stand for? I googled it, but got nothing of use. Thanks if anyone knows.

Tenant Screening [ 1 Answers ]

We are getting prepared to offer our condo for rent. I see that many LLs charge $30 for a credit check along with their tenant applications. Do most use an on-line tenant screening service? I’m dizzy from looking at all the agency offerings! At a minimum they supply a credit report. Prices increase...

View more questions Search