Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fruitbasket Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Painting of man being fed cluster of grapes
    I'm looking for the artist or title of the painting where an ancient roman or greek man is in a robe, in a recining position being fed a cluster of grapes by a woman standing over him. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Can you please give any other information? Like, where the painting might be located? More about the scene? Just wondering. There might be a lot of paintings that have the scenario that you describe. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grapes of Wrath [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a song that is sung by the Grapes of Wrath. I saw the video for it quite awhile ago, couple years, and I really liked it. It has the guys sitting in a tree for most of the video and it's a slow song, ballad type. Anybody have any idea the name of the song,...

Light out for instrument cluster [ 3 Answers ]

94 honda accord: my instrument lights are out. I removed the 2 screws a above instrument cluster but wasn't sure how to proceed.

S-10 dash cluster [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason all the lights on my dashboard do not work at all.. can anyone help me? Travies

Grapes of Wrath [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a song that is sung by the Grapes of Wrath. I saw the video for it quite awhile ago, couple years, and I really liked it. It has the guys sitting in a tree for most of the video and it's a slow song, ballad type. Anybody have any idea the name of the song,...

View more questions Search