Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Oct 22, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Don't like talking about this subject but worried
    OK I had an abortion 3 weeks ago, but this Tuesday I started having pain only on my left side lower abdomen, its gotten worse its only on the left side, when I walk is when it mainly hurts, like when I take a step, or when I go sit, or get up, could this be a sign of something serious? I'm going to the clinic tomorrow for a follow up, I am truly worried.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 01:29 AM
    It is possible you are ovulating and that is what is causing the pain.
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Oct 24, 2009, 12:37 AM

I went for my follow up today and that's the same thing the doctor told me, he said my left ovary can just be starting ovulation so that may be why I have it on that one side, but gees it hurts with everything I do, mainly when I walk and urinate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 year old son is barely talking. A little worried he could be autistic. [ 9 Answers ]

I have a three year old little boy who is very delayed in his speech. When he was born he wasn't breathing for a while and they had to use one of those balloon looking things to make him breath. After about 15 minutes of that he started on his own. I have always been concerned that may have...

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Boyfriend talking to ex again: livid, worried... [ 6 Answers ]

I've posted about my jealousy before, but I don't think I've ever mentioned my constant paranoia and worry about my boyfriend's intentions with his ex-girlfriends, and basically our relationship. I guess I didn't realize I had the last two firmly present in my life until three days ago. His...

View more questions Search