Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonnyskull Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 12:22 PM
    What's the title of this film!
    I remember this movie when I was seven or so. Its an late 80's or early 90's movie. All I remember is a boy who always flys his remote controlled airplane, then crashes it and comes across a lake with an old shack next to it. He later finds out the shack is owned by a witch. He also meets a girl who nobody likes, and later finds out she is also a witch.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Previously asked and answered, and it was a toughie, too:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...light=witching
    jonnyskull Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Previously asked and answered, and it was a toughie, too:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...light=witching
    That's it! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of this film! [ 3 Answers ]

There is a guy and a girl, the girl works for a newspaper/magazine and is doing a article on how to make a guy dump a girl/fall out of love with a girl in seven days. He has a bet with his mates along the same lines. They both fall for each other till they find out they were both doing bets. She...

Need film title [ 1 Answers ]

Old movie title of a horror movie,with a crazy lady that sat in a chair and sang hey nonny nonny nonny. Men are so inconsistent. And she would stab these scissors through her kniting, when she sang this song? Please help us.

Looking for film title [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an old film title, the movie had a crazy lady in it. I think she was in a wheel chair. She would sing this song WITH A HEY NONNY NONNY NONNY!! HEY NONNY NONNY NONNY!! And she would shove these scissors through her blanket when she sang it. Please help us.

Film Title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a film many years ago and would love to know what its called. It was about a young boy who was terminally ill and ended up dying, possibly of AIDS. The only proper details I remember were that he has a little friend who had leukemia and her favourite colour was turquoise, and when she...

Title of a film [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know the name of a film where a woman went to sleep at night and there was some kind of bright light in the night. When she woke up the next day all the people had gone.She dove around in a red sports car and met some other people whom she formed a family with. I have had some...

View more questions Search