Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonya101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 02:46 PM
    Is it safe to dye your hair 4 times in a week
    My hair was a medium brown the lady at a beuity supply store told me to put a bleaching kit on my hair and I turned my hair yellow -white color so then the same day I dyed it a dark blonde ,turned it a little less yellow well then I waited a day and dyed it a golden brown so now I am stuck with a orange mess and this was yeserday so you wanted to know what color should I try to get this out I am on a budget so hopeing to get a at home thing to do and want it done asap
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2010, 03:08 PM

Hi tonya, it is not advisable to dye your hair 4 times a week,
    You need some professional advice from a hair salon, they will know how to deal with your hair problem.

I know you said your on a tight budget,so even though you may not be able to allow them to correct your hair problem,I am certain that they will be more than happy to offer some professional advice totally free, which will put you on the right track for correcting your hair colour.

PLease do not put anything else on your hair until you have sought professional advice.
    stylistjennifer Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2010, 10:02 AM

That was good advise, I am a professional hairstylist.
    I would advise you to not do anything else to your hair then what you absolutely have to to get it to the color you desire.
    If you have to try and only do one more prosses.
    You could use a shampoo with color in it for a few weeks to give your hair a break would be the best thing!
    Then go back and color it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Can you dye your hair 2 times in 1 day? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I dyed my hair to a dark brown color but there is still some blonde patches coming through my mom wants to dye it again but we aren't sure if you can dye it twice in one day so if someone could please tell me if you can or not that would be great and by the way the hair color I used was...

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

Is it safe to dye my hair black if. [ 6 Answers ]

Around x-mas of 2006 I dyed my hair black. It was dyed 2-3 more times after that the same color. Then in late August I dyed my hair burgandy I redyed it several times. Then recently I dyed my hair dark brown, then about a week ago I put demi permanent red dye in the underneath side of my hair (made...

View more questions Search