Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamdan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Merchandise purchases budget
    How do I prepare a merchandise purchases budget for each month in columnar form?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 08:56 PM

There isn't one set way to do a purchases budget. It's not like I can say "take this number and stick it here" because you could be given all sorts of different information. As for "columnar form" that's some book thing and has no special meaning.

If you want to submit info from the problem, make sure you read the guidelines first on submitting homework problems:

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Merchandise purchases budget? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare an inventory purchases budget for months of May, June and July then determine the amount of ending inventory that will appear on the projected balance sheet at the end of July. Please Help. On 30 April, George company had merchandise inventory of $94000 and accounts receivable...

Merchandise Purchases Budget- Beginning Inventory [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I really need help! I have this Current assets as of Dec 31: Cash: $6,000 Accounts Receivable: $36,000 Inventory $9,800 Building and Equipment, net: $110,885

Merchandise Purchases Budget! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare a merchandise purchases budget (in units) for each of the months of March, April and May. The given data is the following: *UNITS INVENTORY FOR FEBRUARY 2008: Footwear: 20,000 Sports Equipment: 80,000 Apparel: 50,000 *DESIRED ENDING INVENTORY AS PERCENTAGE OF EXPECTED...

View more questions Search