Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lreimer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Worms in house
    We just moved into a new house (on an acreage) and we are renovating. When I pulled up the carpet I noticed what looked like worm carcuses dried up. Since then I found 2 more in my husband's lunch kit, which look like living worms of what were in the carpet. I also found one in a bedroom that still has carpet. They are about 1/2" long and have ridges or strips and are black/brown. Do you know what these could be or where they would come from?
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 17, 2008, 12:42 PM
    They might be beetle larvae of some sort. Do they have heads or are they more worm-like?
    lreimer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lreimer
    We just moved into a new house (on an acreage) and we are renovating. When I pulled up the carpet I noticed what looked like worm carcuses dried up. Since then I found 2 more in my husband's lunch kit, which look like living worms of what were in the carpet. I also found one in a bedroom that still has carpet. They are about 1/2" long and have ridges or strips and are black/brown. Do you know what these could be or where they would come from?
    They are more worm-like. Well I didn't notice heads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lab pup has worms! [ 4 Answers ]

Have a lab pup that is about 4 months old. I got him from the newspaper and noticed that he has worms. I bought a medication from meijers that took care of some nasty long white worms and now I am noticing small ones that are about an inch long and kind of a clear white color. What are these? Did...

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

Dog with worms [ 2 Answers ]

Some one "dumped" a dog on me. She is 2,she is not"fixed",she has not seen a vet since she was 9 mo.nor has she had any shots since than. She is skinny so I thougt she might have worms. I got some"hartz, Rid worm liq." and gave her the recommended dose two weeks ago. Today she had live worms...

Worms [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)

Worms 1 With Xp [ 1 Answers ]

I just feel like playing Worms on my computer. Find back CD, install it without problems. Then I can't run it. Does anyone know how to run it with Windows XP?

View more questions Search