Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunduster Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2006, 12:20 PM
    Hair Cutting
    How can I layer the top of my hair only. Do I hold the hair straight up vertically or horizontally? Do I cut it straight off. Do I cut from front to back, or back to front? I'm trying but need three hands. I know there is an easier way. Thanks for the help in advance. Glad to be on board.

Sunduster
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 4, 2006, 11:40 PM
    Sunduster, you can layer cut the front horizontally and vertically. I told myself that I wasn't going to give anymore hair cutting procedure steps, however, I've decided to help you anyway. I'm going to show you how to cut your hair horizontally because it will be easier for you.

First, take a tail comb and part the hair from ear to ear, then your going to part it in the middle. Take your hands and twirl the right and left sections and pin it up with a hair clip. Now you will have 2 sections in the front, a right and left section.

Front Right Side:

Your going to cut from the back to the front. Remember that you have to cut one section at a time. Remove the hair clip from the right section and divide the hair with a tail comb, hold on to section in the back and let the hair that's closer to the forehead fall for now. (Cutting the hair) Hold the hair between your fingers horizontally (upward) and cut your desire length. Cut from the right toward the left. Your going to use the cut hair as your (guide). Now join the freshly cut hair from the back with hair in the front. Hold all the hair on the right section horizontally (upward) and look for the guide then cut the excess hair from the right toward the left. Be sure that the cut is even.

Front Left Side:

Remove the hair clip from the left section and divide the hair again, and let the hair near to the forehead fall. Then take some freshly cut hair from the right section and join it with the hair from the left section, which is your (guide). Hold the hair horizontally (upward) between your fingers and cut straight across toward the left. Now your going to cut the hair in the front. So join the hair in the front with the hair from the back. And when you see the guide, cut all the way to the left. The hair in the front of your head should now look layered. You can check and see if the hair cut is evenly by holding all the hair up horizontally.
    dasan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 05:47 AM

Pliz tell me how to cut razor cutting or tell me the procedure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Cutting hair [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me how to go about 'texturizing' the top of my hair for volume?

Cutting down on gas bill [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my gas bill for last month and it was $500.00, much more than the $300.00 I would accept. I live alone in a 4,300 sq ' house plus 1400 sq ' basement that I work out of. Will it help to seal off vents at the furnace to a few of my bedrooms? I have 5 bedrooms but only sleep in one and my...

Hair cutting/layering help [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: Hello all, I wear extensions and I apply them myself. I am having a problem blending my hair with the extension hair because mine stops at my neck and the extensions stop at my bra strap. The sides of my hair stop at my ears, and there is a visible difference. It looks cut...

Gas cutting [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to know about gas cutting application,i.e. using oxygen & LPG ( Propane + Butane). Kindly letme know the comparison when using oxygen with Acetylene.

View more questions Search