Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sredel87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 01:03 PM
    limits
    What is the limit of the square root of x?
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2007, 02:00 PM
    That's a rather vague question. What is x approaching? 0? Infinity? 4? Something else? Please be more specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation Time Limits [ 7 Answers ]

I need everyone's advice. I was on probation for three years in the state of Virginia for a DUI related incident from May 2002 to May 2005. I violated my probation, but my probation officer never found out as it occurred in another state. Virginia (DMV) has now found out about it. (in July...

Limits on length of ethernet cable [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Airport Extreme wireless modem unit that is connected via ethernet cable to a hub that is then connected to a cable modem and to a PC, both of which are located downstairs in my family room. I also have a MacBook Pro laptop that I usually use upstairs on the other end of the house but...

Current Limits. [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday, this girl I'm dating messaged me.. making it clear that we can't kiss and do anything further.. but we can only hold hands and hug each other. I think it doesn't make sense that she's telling me about this so point blank like she wants to plan everything about our relationship out. I...

Calculus help on limits [ 4 Answers ]

For what value(s) of k does the limit lim x ->3 (√x) - k / x - 3 exist? thanks =]

Roth IRA Limits [ 1 Answers ]

I contribute to a Roth IRA currently. The amount I contribute is reduced based on my AGI. I have been able in the past to compute the max amount I'm allowed to contribute. However, I plan on getting married this year and I am trying to figure just how this will impact my/our contributions to the...

View more questions Search