Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazybabe878787 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Ten days in jail
    When a person is sentenced to ten days in jail for breaking probation how long do they usually stay there?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 04:34 PM
    In our jail, just about 10 days. ( but normally they have already been picked up and locked up for probation violation, and would have spent 10 to 20 days awaiting court, so normally when they get 10 days, they just get released since they would have already been in jail longer than that waiting for court.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Hello crazy:

There isn't a "usual" time. Every jail has its OWN rules regarding early release.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Base Ten? [ 1 Answers ]

Convert 101001two to base ten? Anyone Anyone?

I am ten days late [ 10 Answers ]

Hi.. I have been off the pill for 2 and a half months now and have been having sex unprotected. I got my period jan 26th as normal but stopped the pill then I got my period again on feb 17th and have not had it since. This would make me 10 days over now.. I have no symptoms at all only slight...

Ten days late on my period [ 4 Answers ]

I'm late on my period march 5 2007 it should had come down but it didn't I took two pregnancy test one on march 9 2007 and the other one on march 13 2007 and they were both negative do you think I'm pregnant

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

View more questions Search