Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stargazinc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2006, 05:27 AM
    Advice on online dating sites
    Hey everybody, I need some advice on what dating service I should sign up, looking around a found a couple of few sites like www.plentyofish.com and www.online4love.com as free sites. Anyone have any luck with free sites in the past. There are so many sites out there which ones are the best to register as a member.

Thank you,
    James
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2006, 10:52 AM
    Depends where you live? In the USA...

I think Yahoo is the most down to earth women.

Match seems like needy, desperate women who want to get married. E-harmony the same from what I hear... never used e-harmony.

Nerve I haven't heard much about, but looked at it a few months a go and didn't see much. Low selection.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2006, 10:57 AM
    The site that I have met the most women on in person is hotornot.com. But I suppose it depends on exactly what you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Online Dating [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience with online dating?  Does it work well?  In particular, has anyone tried www.online-dating-personals.com ? Thanks

Dating online [ 10 Answers ]

Hello All, I have recently started to correspond with a Russian lady. The more I think about it the more apprehensive I get. After the physical appearance (I have to fancy someone in the first place), I am trying to consider the personal compatibility (psychological, emotional, type traits). I...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

Online dating - what do I say to her? [ 16 Answers ]

I have now been single for five years, before that I was in an 11 year relationship that when bust. Ready for dating but it's not so easy find dates for my age group in pubs and clubs. I have joined a dating agency. What do I say to get that first response? Tell her about myself, my hobbies;...

Sites [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the registration information for a web site if it is not a registrar listed at the whois/internic. I know that the info (date of expiration of domain etc) is out there but I forget where. Thanks

View more questions Search