Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Jul 29, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Could I be Psychic?
    I was wondering how you know if you're phsycic or not. I don't really know much about that stuff, but for years I would just think of something, for example a part on a TV show where someone said a funny joke, and that night that episode would be on TV, or I'd think about how funny it was 10 years ago when my uncle fell in a pool, and that afternoon people would be talking about that day. It seems like a coincidence, but this happens to me almost every day. Has anyone else had experience with this sort of thing?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 06:09 PM
    I have that happen all the time, I have dreams about something and the next day it will happen or someone will be talking about a situation and I'll accurately predict the outcome and I don't even know where it comes from.

You might be a little psychic and this is how it manifests itself. I know for myself I'd love to be able to spend some time and really learn how to develop it.

I always think its so cool whenever it happens.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Everybody has some. I personally have dreams that would come true the next day, sometimes years later. Usually the very next day. It is a matter of developing it and just because you do, does not mean that it stays strong.

I have the same experiences as the above post. I would like to add that practise and learn and think about this subject and believe me eventually you will see results. I think a lot of it has to do with listening to your instincts.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Jul 29, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Exactly! I'll be in a conversation, and someone will say something like "guess what color i picked out?" and right away a word will pop into my head, like "pink" and that will be the answer. Weird stuff like that happens all the time. I would like to learn more about it as well, and also explore my brain to acutually practice it sometime, that would be cool!
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Yup! I had a girlfriend who had met this guy and she was telling a group of us about him and everyone was saying he seemed great and out of nowhere I go "he's trouble. this guy is trouble. this is going to end really, really, really badly and you should walk away now". She thought I was acting protective she falls fast and hard for this guy and it turns out he's married and she would try to break it off and he would stalk her and threaten her. It was really bad and no one saw it coming but me. That was weird.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Wow, now that is something. I would think that your friend listens to you from now on? Especially considering the experience and proof that you knew something was up right from the start.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Oh yes whenever I blurt anything out my advice is now followed. :)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:41 PM
    This is what happens to me . Mine is the oppisite if I think for instance my neighbors car never breaks down wow she must have a good car, low and behold the next day I see a tow truck with it on . Or if I say to myself I do not have to worry about such and such ever moving, the next day or so guess who is moving , I can't tell you how many times that has happened. It seems as though when I think something will not happened it does happens. What is this called. This has been going on with me for anout 10 years. Also I find dimes everywhere, If I buy a soda and put a dollar gues what comes out dimes, in my direveway, in my car out in the street evreywhere I find dimes this has been going on for a few months now. My daughter laughed at me when I told her about the dimes but now she sees how many I find and even she is amazed. I'm thinking someone from the dead is sending me dimes. Has anyone ever heard of either one of these things happening?
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:44 PM
    I read this book about signs and it says that sometimes the universe will put things in your path to show you that you are on the right path. The author said to look for patterns, she said hers was pennies. So maybe its just like the universe going "hey bushg you're on the right path and doing a-okay"

As for the other part, I'm not sure.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2007, 10:44 AM
    I believe it has something to do with "Collective Consciousness" as detailed in articles such as this... Robert Kenny: The Science Of Collective Consciousness

In short, this is the idea that ideas and emotions are shared over society and culture into a kind of meld where ideas ripple across consciousness so that if you were thinking about your uncle falling in a pool, the group you're connected with would also have that similar idea and talk about it.

Of course I think there are certain people who are more attuned to this than other, making them truly psychic, I believe we're all attuned to this frequency on one level or another.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 10:49 AM
    What about the thousands of things you think about in a day that don't happen later?
    bornperfect Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 04:12 PM
    Hi my name is sean and I'm 12 and yes I am young but I think I'm gifted I see spirits walking everywere and I think I'm being watched when I'm alone or with 1 person because I went to a barbecue and I knew there was something there he's name was logan jemen he had black short hair with blood dripping down his face so I think I'm gifted with meduim and there's more I had a dream about my anuty having a baby and we found out she was pregent also my mum dropped me with my nan then my anuty and my mum went to a restaurant they fighted and got back they never told me and I guest it I felt her emotions and said you got into a fight didn't you so there you go am I gifted
    bornperfect Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 04:15 PM
    Hi I'm sean I'm 12 and yes I'm young and I have four gifts meduim dreamer cantisience and I can sort of see the future its hard to see because it changes anyway I don't think you can become gifted I thinnk you have to be born gifted
    mee123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Dude you're a freak (no offense) just kidding. It happens in life... deja vu...
    If your psychic you'd just know because you'd get a physical feeling and what your talking about isn't called psychic its called... ugh I don't know but pyschic is when you feel or see something happen in the future.
    akmediascope Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg View Post
    This is what happens to me . Mine is the oppisite if I think for instance my neighbors car never breaks down wow she must have a good car, low and behold the next day I see a tow truck with it on . Or if I say to myself I do not have to worry about such and such ever moving, the next day or so guess who is moving , I can't tell you how many times that has happened. It seems as though when I think something will not happened it does happens. What is this called. This has been going on with me for anout 10 years. Also I find dimes everywhere, If I buy a soda and put a dollar gues what comes out dimes, in my direveway, in my car out in the street evreywhere I find dimes this has been going on for a few months now. My daughter laughed at me when I told her about the dimes but now she sees how many I find and even she is amazed. I'm thinking someone from the dead is sending me dimes. Has anyone ever heard of either one of these things happening?
    This is quite amazing. Can you think of any instance in which the number 10 or silver coins meant something connected with someone passed on? Did anyone ever give you dimes? The tooth fairy? And it is an interesting that you have a reverse sense of what will not happen. I definitely believe this is a psychic connection. Accept it and try not to feel cheated or uncomfortable with this sense, perhaps even enjoy it, especially if it is good!

Jul 7, 2012, 12:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bornperfect View Post
    hi im sean im 12 and yes im young and i have four gifts meduim dreamer cantisience and i can sort of see the future its hard to see because it changes anyway i dont think you can become gifted i thinnk you have to be born gifted
    I think you have made a spelling mistake and I can't tell what you are saying you are "cantisience"-- what is this? My daughter's gifts became really strong around 12 and increased but the actaul outcome didn't always happen as the dreams prescibed. We believe there is a dimensional curve or alteration that sometimes comes with these dreams. I also began having absolutely accurate dreams at age 11.

Jul 7, 2012, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    What about the thousands of things you think about in a day that don't happen later?
    If you are aware you will notice a vibration that accompanies the premonitions-- it is sort of like a higher vibration and you feel a bit like an observer

Jul 7, 2012, 12:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mee123 View Post
    dude your a freak (no offense) just kidding. it happens in life ...deja vu...
    if your psychic you'd just know because you'd get a physical feeling and what your talking about isnt called psychic its called...ugh i dont know but pyschic is when you feel or see something happen in the future.
    Seeing something now that eventually happens in the future is called clairvoyancy-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Am I Psychic? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery. The first dream I had was about a year ago and when I woke up from the dream I could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the Saturday I put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers...

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

View more questions Search