Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randyhargis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 11:14 AM
    I am looking for the title/author of a vampire book set in LA I read once..
    The book was about a woman that was married but turned into a vampire and ended up joining a rock band. I think the story was set in LA and I believe it was published in the mid 90's. The author was a woman as well.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a book I can't remember the title or author to. Read in in the mid-late90s [ 0 Answers ]

It was about demons that take possession of humans on the verge of death. They are severely allergic to the light. I believe they first escapes from a cave. Story may take place in upstate New York. I think it was the town bully who fell victim first. Soon most of the town is taken over. Its only...

Looking for a book I can't remember the title or author to. Read in in the mid-late90s [ 0 Answers ]

It was about demons that take possession of humans on the verge of death. They are severely allergic to the light. I believe they first escapes from a cave. Story may take place in upstate New York. I think it was the town bully who fell victim first. Soon most of the town is taken over. Its only...

Title of vampire book set in Los Angeles [ 6 Answers ]

Around 1984 someone lent me a book and it was a vampire story circa 1980 Los Angeles. It was an excellent thriller and I especially enjoyed it because I grew up in LA. I have tried to find this book and have not been successful. I think I remember part of the wording on the jacket was "they...

I'm looking for a book I read in the 7th grade and can't remember the title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I remember its about a guy who can travel from our world to a magical world. The magical world calls ours the mundane, everyone there has some sort of power I believe. One woman could enchant everything around her so even though she was very old she looked young and beautiful her surroundings were...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.