Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timbaline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 11:47 AM
    CDs and DVDs won't run
    Hi, my computer's CD drive will not run CDs or DVDs. Also, my cd drive also takes some time to eject, like 3/4 times it gets stuck but it will still eject. When I manage to get my Cd in my computer just automatically ejects it.
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Jan 29, 2008, 12:51 AM
    If it goes to that bad condition why u don't through it
    No need to keep it with u, everything has its own life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disney dvds [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a website that sells the disney dvds below if you know of any websites please reply here (the dvds must be in region 4 or multi region) *Aladdin *Beauty And The Beast *Lion King *101 Dalmatians *Sleeping Beauty *Snow White

Coping DVDs [ 3 Answers ]

I have a CD burner and a DVD burner I also have Nero, Burn4 Free and Any DVD, Clone 2 and WinMx I still am unable to burn a DVD. I can copy from one to another but I can not burn from DVDs downloaded from WinMx. Any DVD said I needed a patch but I am new to all of this and I need help:eek: Thanks...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

Playing DVDs [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a DVD you can download that actually works?My computer came with PowerDVD,but there was no audio,although I followed all the instructions.So I downloadedthe newest version,and not only was there no audio,there was no video.I tried WinDVD and Zoom Player,and it just said"no media...

What dvds do I need [ 10 Answers ]

I have a atapi dvd2x16x4x16 dvd+rdl dvd+re writeable dvdr/rw ultra speed what are the best dvd blanks I should use please

View more questions Search