Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Aug 1, 2007, 11:04 AM
    How to edit DVDs?
    I went on a white-water rafting trip this weekend, and the outfitter recorded some of the day on film and then burnt the footage onto a DVDR disk.

It isn't copyrighted and all I want to do is edit out the footage of all the other rafts on the film and just have the footage of our group, which will turn a 25min DVD into a 5min film.

Can I somehow save it to my computer and then edit it with something? It's definitely not as easy as editing film footage.

Thanks for any help!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 1, 2007, 11:20 AM
    You need to get a DVD ripper that will rip the tracks into an MPG that you can edit then burn back as a DVD.
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Aug 1, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Any suggestions for the software and how to do that once I have the software? I've got AV DVD Player Morpher Gold, but I can't figure it out.

It will let me view the DVD, but not convert it...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 1, 2007, 12:29 PM
    I've never tried it myself. Do a web search on DVD Ripper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for bulk lot of Disney DVDs [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm putting this quesgtion in the right subject but I don't know where else to put it: Do any of you's know where I can get a big bulk lot of Disney DVDs for a good price and the dvds or either region 4 or region free?

Copying my personal DVDS [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a program that will allow you to copy a copywrited DVD?

Can my panasonic cf-47 play dvds? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook, model year about 2000. It has a Pentium II, with a CDROM. My question is: Can this machine play a DVD? Of course it can play CDs, but I was wondering if CDs and DVDs are virtually the same, as far as my CDROM is concerned. Thanks for an answer.

Playing DVDs [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a DVD you can download that actually works?My computer came with PowerDVD,but there was no audio,although I followed all the instructions.So I downloadedthe newest version,and not only was there no audio,there was no video.I tried WinDVD and Zoom Player,and it just said"no media...

What dvds do I need [ 10 Answers ]

I have a atapi dvd2x16x4x16 dvd+rdl dvd+re writeable dvdr/rw ultra speed what are the best dvd blanks I should use please

View more questions Search