Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlalu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2006, 07:31 AM
    Right dosage for MET tathione
    Does anyone know what's the right dosage (MET tathione) for me? I weigh around 120 pounds.. I have fair skin but I want fairer skin so I was thinking of taking 1000 mg/day for faster results.

Would that be fine?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 8, 2006, 04:41 PM
    You need to get a doctor's prescription for this and he can tell you what the correct dosage is.

Do you know what this medication is really for?

This is actually a medication used to treat blood disorders and to detoxify the liver. Dermatologists use it for its main side effect which is whitening of the skin, but conclusive tests have not yet been done on this medication. This means that it is still under investigation as to whether it can cause serious and/or permanent damage to organs other than your skin.

I would seek a dermatologists recommendation. You do not want to put this in your body at the incorrect amount and we are not qualified to give you the exact dosage for your body.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 10, 2006, 09:41 PM
    Glutathione-Met-tathione will not whiten skin. It is however the body's master antioxidant. It acts as a detoxifying agent by combining with undesirable substances and ridding the body of them through urine and bile. If you are thinking of taking Glutathione, definitely consult with a dermatologist. A dermatologist can advise you whether to use it.
    uulaja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 08:09 AM
    Is thatione save for woman who breast feeding

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metathione dosage [ 38 Answers ]

Is anyone taking any metathione pills and if so, what is the right dosage? I would like to start taking metathione along with my glutathione pills for faster results with skin lightening

L-glutathione pill dosage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just wondering how much dosage should I take of the glutathione pill & vit c, as I have yellow skin and I work out quite a lot?:)

Active White L-glutathione Dosage [ 13 Answers ]

As I have have a pale yellow skin, I was wondering if you could advise me of how much of the ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE pill I should take.

Anyone heard of MET-TATHIONE? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this forum!:D Just browsing through the websites looking for internal whitening stuff. I've got really sensitive skin so won't bother puttin up external whitening stuff on my skin. And I need a entire whitening effect but not just part of the body:( Just came cross something...

View more questions Search