Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hispeace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 02:42 PM
    What are the chances
    Hello to all I am new to the site and would greatly appreciate any info you can provide me concerning my?. :o In Sept I had 2 cycles one on 09042006 and one on 09182006( this has NEVER happened to me before) so according to my last cycle I would have ovulated from 100206-10062006... Now according to another website my cycles are every 22 days and I should started on 100906 or 1010... before the episode in sept my cycles were exactly every 30 days to the date so should test or just wait until the end of the month? :o
    SamanthaShane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hispeace
    Hello to all I am new to the site and would greatly appreciate any info you can provide me concerning my ?...:o In Sept I had 2 cycles one on 09042006 and one on 09182006( this has NEVER happened to me before) so according to my last cycle I would have ovulated from 100206-10062006...Now according to another website my cycles are every 22 days and I should started on 100906 or 1010...before the episode in sept my cycles were exactly every 30 days to the date so should go ahead and test or just wait until the end of the month? :o

I would wait it out. No need to rush. I have been through what you are going through so many times. Just wait as hard as that is. When your period is a day late then test.
    Hispeace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 03:35 PM
    Thanks that's what I thought it just through me off when the other site said I should have started last week...
    I believe I will wait...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my chances? [ 16 Answers ]

I am a Dad first and foremost. I have a six year old daughter that I have had all of her life. I have been solely responsible for up bringing. Her mother has been involved the entire time but most of that was forced by me. We were never married but I never had to worry about "actually" having...

Chances of pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have fooled around a couple of times. And he was wearing boxers, but I wasn't wearing anything. And we were pretty much having sex with his boxers on. I don't know if he went or not, he acted like it once or twice. But I'm not sure. Each time we did this it lasted for about 30...

Chances of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here and I've searched for answers everywhere and no one has helped. This may be a little long but PLEASE stick with me. I am on a normal 28 day cycle. On the 8th of Jan. I started my last period. So I was supposed to ovulate on the 21st or 22nd. My next period is due Feb. 5th. So...

USA chances in next years World Cup [ 5 Answers ]

I was disappointed by the performance of the USA in their friendly game with Scotland (a team who have never won a friendly at home in some 10 years) and wondered what others thought the chances of the USA beating teams like Brazil, England, Germany and Argentina and winning the competition?

View more questions Search