Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LLG21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Shoplifting
    I committed shoplifting at Wal-Mart in Arkansas. So I plead guilty I was charge with 3 days in jail, $475 dollar fine, 6 months probation, and shoplifting class. How do I know if I was exactly conviction of the crime?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 08:35 PM

You were convicted when you plead guilty, If you want the exact working it will be in the court papers, or on your background check

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter just got shoplifting and had 299.00 worth of stuff what can she expect to happen to her?

Shoplifting [ 1 Answers ]

If you're thinking about shoplifting, Don't Do IT. Resist the temptation, just don't do it, yeah you're probably thinking you won't get caught because you know a way no one will find out. Truth is, it'll catch up with you somehow. Either you'll get caught and feel so guilty and wished you never...

Shoplifting x 3 [ 5 Answers ]

I am facing a theft under 5000 charge on Monday I have 2 previous charges and was wondering what I would most likely get for a sentence. I can't afford a lawyor. For the first charge in 2002 I got a 500 fine and in 2005 I got 1 year probation. I am in Canada and the crown dose not indicate what...

View more questions Search