Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deeKbee Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2011, 07:43 AM
    What Happens? Multiple Probation Violations in TN
    Here's the deal---My male "room mate" assaulted me and was charged with aggravated assault with deadly weapon. (knife to throat) He pleaded guilty to aggravated assaut with bodily injury--a felony. Turns out he has warrants in three other counties for probation violations--none were felonies. One violation is for not reporting to jail to serve 10 days of a 12 month sentence for a theft and the other two are for DUIs. The sentencing for the assault charge is coming up soon and I am wondering if he could get probation AGAIN for the felony when he didn't do anything he was supposed to do while on the other three probations. All of these charges / violations are in Tennessee.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 08:04 AM

No one ever knows 100% what a Judge will order.

Is this partner/spousal abuse? I note that room mate is in quotes.

That could make a difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violations [ 6 Answers ]

If you are on probation and you flee the state what can they charge you with

Probation violations [ 1 Answers ]

If you are on probation and someone files an order of protection against you is this a violation

Probation violations [ 3 Answers ]

How long can a sentence be for probabtion violation?

Probation violations [ 6 Answers ]

My son was picked up for a probation violation and I was wondering if there was a certain time that his probation officer has to contact him or how long he can sit in jail without any info on what is going on. He has a job and he takes medication for biopolar and he can not take all of the...

View more questions Search