Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dswhitehead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 05:07 AM
    Can you leave a state with a misdemeanor while still on probation?
    My son has a 2nd DUI with probation of 18 months. He has paid his fines and done his jail time. He has lost his job, his drivers license, going to lose his house. Can he leave the state and come and live with me with permission?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dswhitehead View Post
    with permission?
    Hello d:

Sure. Why not?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can tennesse violate me for leaving the state on misdemeanor probation? [ 4 Answers ]

Can tennesse violate me for leaving the state on misdemeanor probation? I moved to Alabama 2 weeks ago. I'm going back to tennesse to go to my appointment on the 22nd can they violate me if I tell them I've been in Alabama?

I am on probation for a misdemeanor ca I move out of state [ 2 Answers ]

I am on probation for a misdemeanor can I move out of state with out getting into trouble

Misdemeanor dui-leave state without permission [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who had a dui, got probation and then moved out of state without permission. They then got a driving under suspension in the new state, and have a warrant in former state for probation violation. What should they expect when they go to court.

Father wants to leave state/flee rather than go to court & risk jail on misdemeanor [ 3 Answers ]

My father (65ish) has been accused of sexual harassment--after retiring from 30 years of teaching, he was substitute teaching & a teen at the school lodged a complaint against him & it's going to court. His lawyer says he has a 50/50 chance of going to jail for a year. (This was all what I was told...

SoCal Formal Probation Leaving the State (misdemeanor DUI) [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a misdemeanor DUI in Ventura County, Ca. I was sentenced to a 2900$ fine and 36 months formal probation. This was unexpected to me only because this is for a misdemeanor DUI conviction (first offense with .12 BAC) I was told by my attorney that assuming I pay the fine in full...

View more questions Search