Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gmoney2217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 10:56 PM
    Alcoholic Probation
    I started alcoholic probation about two weeks from today and my first test is coming up soon.

(I am on probo because of an MIP)

Do alcohol related probation tests test for Pot?

I've been a solid 2-3 weeks clean and I'm a little anxious.

Any veterans know what's up?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney2217 View Post
    Do alcohol related probation tests test for Pot?
    Hello G:

If they DIDN'T want to bust you, they'd only test you for alcohol... But, they DO want to bust you. They're COPS, and they SUCK, and they'll do EVERYTHING they can to screw you up.

So, get buzzed at your peril.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcoholic? [ 10 Answers ]

Over the past two weeks, I've found myself partying pretty hard. I hate beer, so I only drink liquor when I go out. I don't drink every time I go out, but over the past week and a half, I've been completely trashed four times. I don't like that I'm doing this to myself and I plan to change my ways....

What do you say to an alcoholic [ 3 Answers ]

My Brother, who is an alcoholic has been sober for the past fifteen years and has recently started drinking again. I was not involved closely with him the last time he was drinking and so would like to know how I can help and support him now. He is a very proud man and is full of self loathing.

Could he be an alcoholic? [ 40 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have been wondering about my boyfriend and drinking. I know that no one can say for sure if he is an alcoholic, but I thought maybe someone may have more insight that myself. He is fiftty and now has his second dui in 7 years this time he refused the breatherlizer but was...

I am NOT Alcoholic.Am I ? [ 23 Answers ]

The death of a lady I never knew seems to have brought me here, and I hope I will be able to thank her some day. I have, for some years now, had an alcohol problem. I have considered it just a habit - NOT full alcoholism - but I'm not so sure, now. I need to drink EVERY night before I can sleep....

Alcoholic [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a drinking problem, we have been involved for almost 9 months in the beginning of this year... he quit alcohol for 2 months becoz he wanted to ask me out... I then agreed to go out with him... about 2 months into our relationship he started drinking again but not heavy... about a...

View more questions Search