Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    direacsa Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Us citizen unable to bond because ice hold
    Hello. I was arrested at the atlanta airport after 1 year living out the state. I just to owned a big company that collapsed and bunch of checks and bills were with out paid. I was not aware of any warrant for my arrested but police arrest me. Two warrant were issue. One from the state of lousiana on a woreles check for over 28thousand. One from the state of tx for with intent to deprive of the ownership of ana !@#$% lawfull currence of the us. After stradition was complete to the state of lousiana i spend 7 months with see or talk with my public defender. I was not able to post bond because a clerk error that was admitted by the warden of the jail at court but nothing happen. I plea out for that crime after one morning 11 months later they offer me 5 years probation and restution to the victims. I never had a hearing, i was not able to bond out and i sign the paper. They extradicted to the state of tx and after 3 month on jail i plea out again even tough i was innocent. The reason why i pleae out because ice set a illegal entry hold to the united state against me, even tough i am us citizen from birth. My us passport was seat on my properties at the jail in texas. I send letters and all kind of comunication to ice, wardens, sergeants, etc. but they didn't lift the hold but until i plea out. But i was not able to be release from jail because the state of losuiana hold me with a warrant of violation probation even tough i was still on jail. 9 days latter after my family call them and treath them with a law sue, they lift the hold and i was put free after i year on prison. What can i do to fight those two charges and sue the government for illegal restrain of my freedom and 4th amendment right violation when they booths lousiana and texas didn't allowed to bond out because a b or c. please help me thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 06:01 PM

Please turn off your caps. In the cyber world it constitutes shouting and it is very hard to read.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 06:05 PM

Hello d:

Once you plead guilty, you don't have any recourse..

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 06:16 PM

Sorry when you plead guilty you gave up your rights to defend yourself.

And come back and tell us the real story, why would ICE say you were not legal in the US if you were a citizen ?

Have you made plans to pay back the people you did not pay?

Feb 8, 2011, 07:20 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Thank you

Feb 8, 2011, 07:22 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    I heard some lawyers who said it is hard to turn a plead but no one had told me is impossible. What do you think? Thanks for your answer.
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 07:33 PM

Hello again, d:

I think it's impossible.

excon

Feb 8, 2011, 07:36 PM
    I plead no contest. I understand is the same as Guilty. I couldn't defend myself because the Illegal restrain of my rights. I didn't violate my rights. They did it... 4th amendment of our constitution state we should be able to Bond. My wife called the jail. ICE and everybody else and they just didn't care. I have all the grievance and letter I send out complaining about that Illegal hold from ICE. They didn't say anything. ICE never interviews me, never talk to me. They just ask me the night of my extradition from LA if I am US Citizen and I said YES. I have a strong Hispanic accent. My last name is Hispanic. The next day when My family tried to bond me out, jail officers told my wife not to waste money because they would not be able to release me until ICE lift the hold.
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 07:40 PM

Hello again, d:

You're preaching to the choir. I know how they are. I know what they do. You don't have to convince me. I hate the cavrones!

I STILL don't think you have a chance at doing anything about it.

excon

Feb 8, 2011, 07:48 PM
    I have no Idea why ICE put that hold on me. The reasons I plead out are various. I didn't want to go through what I experience in LA for 11 months. I was on pain and suffering, when I broke my hand while I was in jail in LA and a surgery was needed. In Texas they put me on a Medical Pod with the same hard cast LA Doctor put me 2 weeks before in LA. TEXAS received the paper work from the LA Hospital where I need to go back to the hospital for a second surgery and follow up but Texas jail ignored that order and never see the doctor again. Texas keeps me with the same hard cast for over 4 months. My skin was irritated because the hitches and the surgery hitch those never remove from the first surgery.

Feb 8, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    Thanks excon. They r cavrones for real...

Feb 8, 2011, 08:29 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    There is not right's in America any more. The constitution state I or you or anybody with the excemption of some cases, should be able to be release on bond and face the charges. They didn't give me the opportunity to fight because they tough I was not US Citizen.

Feb 8, 2011, 08:33 PM
    The charge was "With intent to deprive of the ownership of An!@#$%^, and did with out consent, lawfull currency of the USA". The bond was set for 10k. Firstable, I never meet that person, After I got out from jail I went back to court to read the file. On the field it shows that she was the Bank cashier and

Feb 8, 2011, 08:35 PM
    she stated the follow " After I told (me) there would be a hold on the checks, he (me) insited. I spoke (her) with !@#$%^& (the bank manager) and he approved that there would be no delay of funds.

Feb 8, 2011, 08:39 PM
    I didn't took nothing from the bank, they APPROVED the line of credit not even to me but on the name of my company. After they make the fund avalible, I make a check on my name and deposit the cash to a different bank (company account) for payroll purpose. That wa something I make almost evrey week. That is not a crime, that is not theft. The law state that a corporation need to deal with a corporation.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 08:39 PM

Please scroll down further to the Answer box as it provides more room for you to type your responses.

Feb 8, 2011, 08:40 PM
    The law also state that if The bank ahutorized that lady to file charges against their behalf, that should be stated on the indictment, but didn't. The reason why they didn't do, its because is ILLEGAL. What do you think ?

Feb 8, 2011, 08:42 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 08:44 PM

She is saying to stop using that stupid comment box and actually use the "answer" box to answer your own question.

Feb 9, 2011, 09:22 PM
    I got it now. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to Finalize a DVD-R and therefore unable to view in any other device [ 2 Answers ]

I am unable to finalize my mini dvd-r in my sony handy cam. I have tried everything and it is not finalizing. My question is: Can I transfer the data from my handy cam to another DVD? Or is the data unable to be transferred because it can't be finalized? Thanks!

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

Legal hold on bank account BUT I they put a hold on a larger amount than was in there [ 1 Answers ]

A state marshall put a hold on my account because of a judement but the hold was for more than I had in my account what can I do?

Sub zero ice maker continues to make ice now ice drawer is stuck [ 0 Answers ]

The ice maker in my sub zero model 561 has continued to make ice even though the switch has been turned off. Now the ice drawer is jammed and the ice maker is jammed with ice cubes stuck together. How can I open the drawer and what can I do to fix this issue?

View more questions Search