Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryzwillz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 07:37 AM
    Criminal record and if I can carry on with the course in the second year
    Hello I was wondering, I live in wales and I am at the university of glamorgan, I have acriminal record with theft and criminal damage showing you on the enhaned criminal record check, also itshows that I was arrested for being in possession of drugs but I was not convicted as they came back from forensics as no tbeing drugs, would this mean I would not be able to proceed on the course as I do have to do coaching out at local schools in the second year? Please I need a real good answer as I am realluy scared
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 08:12 AM

You need to ask the University.

Some of this depends on your major. It is possible you can finish school but can never be licensed in a specific profession.

You can also contact the licensing division and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do they erase your criminal record for your whole eightteenth year [ 1 Answers ]

If I stole something at18 years of age and was not charged for it but instead went through a program and did community service for it. Is there a criminal record and how long do the athuorities have to lay charges?

What is on my criminal record? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know what is on my criminal record

My criminal record? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out, what is on my criminal record? Is there a fee?

My criminal record [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any way I can look up and read my own criminal records and also see my mugshot from that arrest?

Do criminal charges carry over when you become a citizen of a foreign country? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sure it depends on which country but I'm not for sure. So, yeah, do criminal charges on your permanent record follow you when you gain citizenship in a different country? Also, how would one go about moving and gaining citizenship in a different country?(make sure to consider the charges when...

View more questions Search