Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiecarlile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Example of motion for early termination of probation
    For the state of California, can someone provide me or guide me to a website that shows a written example of a motion for early termination of probation?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Hello j:

You won't find a website nor an example. Just write a letter to the judge and ask him to consider your letter a motion for early release. Send a copy to your PO. You should cite the particular law or probation rule that allows for early release. If you don't know the law or the rules, I'd get those documents and read them.

excon
    jmcallister3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiecarlile
    For the state of California, can someone provide me or guide me to a website that shows a written example of a motion for early termination of probation?
    Check out Orange County Public Defender
    They have all the info you'll need to get off probation early, they did for me.. : )
    baki123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 05:11 AM
    Because ang bilat bahu
    Fortius Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 06:22 PM
    I was able to obtain the form online (termination of probation early)from Orange County. However, when I took it down to the court house and went into the public defender's office, the lady working behind the window said it was the wrong form and that she'd file the motion for me for free. Not only did I save $120 filing fee which is what the clerks previously told me when I went for an expungement form, but she also saved $1,500 per motion by not hiring lawyers. So, my advise, after having filled out 2 forms to terminate my probation and taking the time reading blogs and all is to simple go into the courthouse and visit the public defenders office. I have to state that I have completed all my courses, paid all fines, and have only 6 mnths left till my probation expires on one, the other would be 11/11, but I need to get back to work, as I was let go due to my background check. Hope this helps someone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early probation termination [ 15 Answers ]

When you go in front of the judge to terminate probation early, what questions does he/she ask? What % of people get granted versus denied? Are there any negatives to trying? What if not granted, can you try again? How long? Thanks

Early termination of probation [ 1 Answers ]

How to I get early termination of probation in Manatee County, Fl. My probation officer sees no problem with it. She suggested I get off in 6mo. It is now over 6mo. Are there papers I can fill out and have her sign or do I have to go before a judge?:confused:

Probation early termination [ 3 Answers ]

How to go about possibly getting an early termination?

Early probation termination [ 2 Answers ]

In Los Angeles county, what requirements are there for early probation termination.

Early Probation Termination [ 7 Answers ]

The condition of my probation state that the court may at any time modify the conditions of my probation, under certain circustances, extend or terminate probation early for exemplary performance. Does any one know how to go about asking the courts to consider early termination.

View more questions Search