Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnightlady Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Why do Husbands
    Why do husbands love to have sex with different women?

Aug 14, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Why do best friends want to have sex will there best friends husbands?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Well it sounds like you need you be asking a slightly different question... does YOUR husband like to have sex with different women?

"husbands" in general terms do not like to have sex with different women... call me crazy... but its usually just his wife.

Aug 14, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Will a married man have a affair with the same person they got in trouble will before?
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Aug 14, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mnightlady
    Will a married man have a affair with the same person they got in trouble will before?
    Yes

Aug 14, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I fine out about my husbands affair and I have read so many different things. I know I read about this and it said to talk to your husband about it. But my husband will not tell me nothing why is that?
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Aug 14, 2007, 01:36 PM
    I fine out about my husbands affair and I have read so many different things. I know I read about this and it said to talk to your husband about it. But my husband will not tell me nothing why is that?
    If your husband doesn't want to talk about it once and for all, then he is probably not through with his affairs. It's up to you as to whether you want to stay and continue to put up with it or if you are willing to leave since he is unwilling to communicate.
    dcole Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Aug 15, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Is he trying to do all the right things to earn back your trust? What is it that you feel you need to know? Maybe he thinks that discussing all the details with you will only hurt you more.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 15, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Not all husbands sleeps around.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 15, 2007, 11:23 PM
    I'm sorry that your husband has cheated on you, if you are still willing to work things out then he should open up to you, he is being very selfish not wanting to discuss it with you and I'm sure that you have a lot of questions that needs to be answered.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Why do best friends want to have sex will there best friends husbands?
    By the way, I hope you dumped this so called friend. :(
    Hurting J Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Why do husbands love to have sex with different women?
    There is never just one answer. I can speak from my own exp. You may not believe it but there are women that just don't have a clue as to what a good sex life means to a man. That's not always to case but often we hear that men are dogs but remember they were with another woman. You may want to go and get some therapy together if he refuses to go then you might want to go for yourself just to make sure you understand his mind set. If nothing else you will get the strength to leave if you have to.
    mustard_seed Posts: 68, Reputation: 7

May 3, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Everybody now:

ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER.

One of you needs to start packing boxes.

May 4, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurting J
    There is never just one answer. I can speak from my own exp. you may not beleive it but there are women that just don't have a clue as to what a good sex life means to a man. Thats not always to case but often we hear that men are dogs but remember they were with another woman. You may want to go and get some therapy together if he refuses to go then you might want to go for yourself just to make sure you understand his mind set. If nothing else you will get the strength to leave if you have to.
    Are you kidding me? A good sex life?? How can you have a GOOD anything with the w***** you are screwing? I hate women who lower themselves to gutter standards. What's wrong with them that they can't find a man of their own to have sex with? Most of these nasty panty chicks have sex with several men, then the men take fluids home to their wives and pretend they have NO IDEA why she's; itching, frofting, oozing, draining, swelling, smelling...

Give us a break Dirty Harry!!

May 4, 2008, 12:07 AM
    I'm mad as hell!
    oneluv4you Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

May 7, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Why do you have to bother... If he has to cheat on you, do the same and do it even better. A tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye! Don't get angry, Don't get even, Get ahead of the game!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 7, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Cheat with your husband. If he likes the subterfuge, give him that in your relationship. You're married, so you promised you would try. Try this.

Leave him a note from a secret admirer... with a place for him to leave a response. Make sure there are no hints it's from you, at first.

As you leave more notes, send more gifts, etc. you can start to include tiny clues that it might be you.

Then invite him to meet at an out of the way spot. When he comes to you with some reason he has to go out that night, just smile and say... "yeah, me too...have fun...I'm going to be out that night too."

When he shows up, make sure he can't see you first, then you arrive in your "other woman" persona and have a nice evening. "I hope your wife doesn't find out about us...I really want to keep seeing you." I think you give him your name at this point... how about "Lola"?

When you two get home, separately, make sure you look like a haggard housewife again... oblivious to where he's been and what he's doing.

You guys could have a LOT of fun with this. Your alter-ego might turn out to be a LOT more fun than you are, you might even grow to like her yourself.

I'm just saying, you're focusing on what he might do in the future, well, why not be involved in it instead of just a spectator? He is your husband. At least this says you understand and appreciate the situation, but he's still your man.

Good luck.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

May 9, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Well Ladies, I'm proud to proclaim that I have slept around. In terms of travel and site visits.

Besides, I used to take my Lady and child with me when I went on some business trips or schools.

I tend to behave better with my wife around.

If you can avoid the stench of infidelity, you get to live longer and happier!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

May 10, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Mustard seed?

I understand that you are angry, but why at me?

All my post is pointing out my benefits of being with my wife. I have never cheated nor do I plan to!

May 10, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf
    Mustard seed?

I understand that you are angry, but why at me?

All my post is pointing out my benefits of being with my wife. I have never cheated nor do I plan to!
    Not angry with you--that was from posting above. Congrats for being an honest man! I just did not understand your reply.

Mustard Seed--" If you have FAITH as tiny (even a small amount) as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you." Matthew 17:20

A biblical quote I love. It shows how merciful God is even towards those with little faith in Him--I happen to have a ton. Have a bottle of same on my desk just so people walking by can ask me why. You just did & I get to post my reply in this forum--thanks!!

Smile & Be.

Oh, the arrow I threw was for Hurting J. I guess you should have ducked. Smile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 husbands, still a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you were married 10 times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative: He kept telling me...

Husbands needs changing? [ 11 Answers ]

I have noticed lately that my husband has been a little more focused on me lately when it comes to fooling around. He will play with me but doesn't seem to care that much if I do it back. Do you think he could care less about himself? I would like for him to be a little more selfish.

Husbands name vs biological [ 32 Answers ]

I had a baby with a married man who at the time didn't want nothing to do with the pregnancy or the baby. While I was pregnant I got married so when my child was born my child had my husbands and my last name Now the biological father ( which is still married) want to be involved in the child's...

Understanding Husbands [ 4 Answers ]

I have a good husband that just expects too much out of me I work full-time and we have 2 children 3 1/2 and almost 2. He just gets upset about stuff and doesn't talk to me he tells my best friend or my mother so he knows I am going to find out but just won't come to me what do I do. We fight over...

Husbands [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a real bad prolbem. My husband of 12 years is a drug addict and I have never been one at all. He doesn't want to get help he doeant think that he has a prolbem. He knows that he should not be doing what he does but yet he still does. I tell him all the time that it really hurts me when he...

View more questions Search