Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Panda816 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 09:29 PM
    VH1 Classic host
    I am watching VH1 Classic countdown of the 20 best breakup songs and the host of the countdown is a blonde woman. I keep looking to see if her name comes on the screen or if she says it but of course not... lol I am trying to figure out who she is and got nowhere from the website... thanks. I may go ask the forum over there too.

ETA- as soon as I typed it I found her name... Carrie Keegan.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 10, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Wait for the credits and she should be under host

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get to host a game? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to host a game online, and I use to be able to but I'm not sure what I did. My fire wall is off, but I do have norton which I don't think should matter?

Host pop3 [ 1 Answers ]

When I go on to my outlook express and hit receive it tells me a error code and say something about host pop3

Can't Host On Warcraft 3 (Again.) [ 3 Answers ]

Ugh. This is a bunch of crap. Okay, so I'm one of those Westell 6100 DSL users that HAD a problem hosting due to port errors. However, I found a way to get into the port and make it so I could host and everything was fine for months up until last night. All of a sudden, no one was able to join...

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

View more questions Search